✧ Late Night Drive ✧

A/n; I swear my mood is so low, so please excuse me if this chapter is a little like boring. I'm not in my usual headspace. This also seems rushed but midway through I got attacked by my four-year-old cousin, so I couldn't really finish it to the best of my ability. 

-

Late night drives were Chaehyun's favourite, especially after a long day or coming home from a concert, he liked to drive around Seoul. This time, he had Taeil, Jungwoo, Lucas and Jeno in the car with him. Life had been pretty rough for him lately and after his grandmother sent him back to the dorms to rest, he decided that the best thing for him would be to just go for a drive and clear his head. He didn't expect the company until Lucas was climbing in the seat beside him and Jeno crawling in the back. Soon enough, Taeil and Jungwoo joined and Chaehyun didn't have the strength to object. He knew the reason why they had joined him, they didn't trust him alone with everything going on. 

With the radio blasting and Jeno's window rolled down with his head sticking out of it, Chaehyun felt a little more at ease. "Jeno, get your back in the car. Taeyong will kill me if you get decapitated." Jeno actually listened for once and got back in the car with ease. Chaehyun, when it comes to driving, likes to be safe, especially after the accident. It had taken him a few weeks to get back behind the wheel. Bobbing his head to the music, Chaehyun grinned mischievously as he honked his horn, causing the boys to scream - Lucas, of course, being the loudest. 

"Yah! Chaehyun, stop beeping at old people and focus!" Taeil scolded from the back, glaring at the younger boy through the rearview mirror. Chaehyun glanced at him and smiled before shifting his gaze out of the windshield as the group headed down the road. The car came to stop at a red light and Chaehyun took the chance to look at Lucas who was now waving to a group of girls in the car beside them. They rolled down their window, indicating for the boys to do the same. 

"Lucas, don't--" before Chaehyun could finish his sentence, the window was done and the loud squeals of the girls filled their ears. One of the girls were practically hanging out of the window. Chaehyun wasted no time as the light turned green to head off, but when he glanced in the rearview mirror, to find that the girls were now following them. "Way to fucking go, Yukhei! They're following us!" 

"Oh, Chaechae is pissed! He just called his boyfriend why his real name," Jungwoo teased from the back, turning to look at the girls who were now directly behind them. Chaehyun turned the corner as the group screamed realizing the situation. Jeno burst out laughing as Chaehyun went around in circles trying to lose this group of girls. 

"I think we los--OH MY GOD THEY ARE RIGHT THERE AND ONE OF THEM JUST LIFTED UP THEIR SHIRT! SOMEONE HELP!" Lucas yelled and shielded his eyes. Chaehyun couldn't keep the laugh from falling. 

Finally, the girls were no longer following them and the laughter died down. The only sounds remaining were the aftermath of the laughter and the loud action movie tune that Lucas had begun playing midway through the chase. Chaehyun took a longer route back to the dorms just to calm the boys before they reentered and also to pick up some food on the way home. 

That became a story that Lucas would tell every single time he got the chance and a memory which managed to make Chaehyun smile every time. 

______

Okay so this is terrible, but as I said, I'm not in the right mind space, i just wanted to write but also I got interrupted by my younger cousin so i had to quickly finish it. 

I hope you enjoyed! Thank you for your support. 

You are appreciated <3

- Blue x