6~we could get sick

Brendon's POV

Ugh, why can't I tell him??

I just showed him my favorite spot in basically the world.

I didnt even show RYAN...

He knows more about me than my ex. He knew I didn't go home. He just knew...

I gotta admit it, I am falling for Dallon James Weekes.

Wait, he probably isn't even gay...

As I lead him out of the forest area and across the creek, he slips and falls. I laughed, he just laid in the water.

"Do you need help, Weekes?"

"Nah, the water is comfy."

"Suit yourself."

I turn away and begin to walk.

"Fine, come help me."

I hop half way through and hold out my hand to him. He grabbed it and pulled me in.

"WHAT TH-"

"Calm down, Bren."

"Well, you just pulled me into the water!"

"And it was funny."

"It is, but now we are both wet!"

"So?"

"WE COULD GET SICK!!"

"Geez, calm yourself."

"...fine..."

"Wanna go to my house?"

Wait, did Dallon Weekes invite me to his house?! Keep your cool, Brendon, keep your cool.

"Sure."

"Cool, do you want to ride with me, or use your own car?"

"I-"

"Great, you're coming with me."

"Ok?"

"It'll be fine."

"Alright, but I gotta sneak home, to change, I hate wet clothes."

"Fine, where do you live?"

"### ----------- lane. Not far from here."

"Ok, cool."

We drove to my house, and luckily, my parents weren't home. I quickly changed and went back to Dallon.

"Sorry, I needed to put my clothes into the washer."

"Ok, well, I made a plan. School normally ends at 3:45, so, to make it look like you didn't skip, I'm going to take us back to the park at around 3:30 for you to pick up your car. You then can drive to the school, arriving at around 3:45. Leave the school 5 minutes later. Sound simple?"

"Y-yeah."

"What's wrong?"

"Nothing."

"You sure?"

"Yeah."

"Alright, then lets go."

We sit there in an awkward silence. We finally arrived at his house, still in the silence. I didn't mind. I just hope he doesn't hate me.

"So, do you like Blink-182, by any chance?"

"Ummmm, contrary to popular belief, I do, I don't really like regular pop artist. Everyone just thinks I do. And I just let them."

He just hummed in response. He then went to a box filled with CDs. He shuffled through them before choosing one. He put it into a CD player and the first song was Dumpweed by Blink-182. He somehow gets me.