Team Misunderstood.

As Edward took his leave to do further research on the inmates of Arkham Asylum, Lilah's eyes flicked between Floyd and Christian who were death staring each other. Lilah was absolutely certain that should she leave them alone together for even a minute- one of them would be dead (Probably Christian).

"Are we going to have issues, boys?" She teased,

"Not at all, Lilah." Christian responded, his eyes staying on Floyd at all times.

"Oh, don't worry, love. I won't kill him. For now, you need him and I actually like you." Floyd informed her in that charming tone of voice that used to make her sway.

"Nice to know that..." She sighed. Boys would be boys she guessed. Rising from her seat, Lilah stepped towards the door- for now, they shouldn't kill each other. Maim? Perhaps, but that was better than having to hide a dead body. Lilah moved down the hallways, placing one foot in front of the other. She felt... Strange. Almost as if there was something she had to do, but forgot about.

"Edward?" She called softly down the hallways, her eyes scanning every room,

"What?" He responded rather coldly from one of the rooms up ahead. Picking up the pace, Lilah strode into the room where Edward sat, eyes glued to a computer screen. As she cleared her throat to give him notice of her presence, Edward looked over his shoulder at her, raising his eyebrow, "What?" he repeated. Lilah smirked, 

"My, my, no need for that snarky tone of voice." She mocked, leaning against the wall and crossing her arms over her chest. Edward rolled his eyes, before returning his attention back to the computer. "Found anything interesting?' Lilah then asked, after a short silence that irritated her.

"Nothing that would be of interest to you..." He retorted. Lilah cussed under her breath, she hated Edward so much at that present moment. All she wanted was to be somewhere away from the two idiots and now was the time Edward decided that he would much rather be antisocial and a complete asshole (On purpose that was). Pushing herself off of the wall, Lilah moved out of the room- she would have to find some other form of entertainment. Away from everyone else. As soon as she had exited the room and entered the empty hallway, maybe alone was what she needed? Looking up towards where the two men should still have been, Lilah made the decision to walk in the complete opposite direction and instead towards where Charlize had shown her, her room. As soon as she entered the neat room, Lilah jumped onto the soft, queen sized bed, burying her face in the covers that felt like a small touch of heaven- yet, still she preferred the touch of Jonathan's bed. Soon enough he would be back in her arms and perhaps she would even be able to say those three impossible words.

"Sleepy?"  Groaning to herself, Lilah placed the pillow over her head. Maybe if she gave off more of an antisocial demeanour, Floyd would leave her alone. Instead, he moved further into the room, "Don't be like that." Looking up at him, Lilah couldn't help but raise her eyebrow, he was wearing a white singlet that showed his muscular chest and arms quite... well. Biting her lip, she looked away from him, "problem?" He asked,

"No." She replied instantly,"Just tired." She said, forcing herself to look up at him. Now it was he who wore the smirk, 

"Team Misunderstood, huh? Cute name." He was moving closer towards her now. Sitting on the edge of her bed, Lilah's brow furrowed- now was the perfect time to say, 'Floyd. You have a daughter. Her name is Zoe. She is beautiful and has your eyes.' Opening her mouth to speak, Floyd quickly cut her off, "All this for the sweet tormentor of yours?" 

"You don't know anything." Lilah replied, sitting up. 

"I know more than you." He laughed lightly. Lilah smirked, 

"You wanna know something funny?" She asked, earning a raised eyebrow from Floyd,  "I loved you." She began, "you were everything to me. You were the love of my life and there will always be apart of me that will love you. But, right now, the thought of your face... makes me want to vomit." She finished with a smirk. Floyd's eyes narrowed slightly, 

"Bitch." He spat bitterly. Lilah tilted her head and flashed him a grin. "Although thank you for confirming that you did love me. You had quite a different opinion all those years ago." 

"That's the nicest thing you've ever said to me." Lilah replied. She felt someone guilty, when she broke things off with him, she had told him that she never loved him. It was a lie, but it broke Floyd's heart, she saw it on his face when she spat out the lie. Coming back to reality, Lilah and Floyd were face to face now, death staring each other. Floyd would never hurt her though, no matter how pissed he was. That was something she could confirm. When Floyd wanted to hurt her, he would take something from her. Something she loved. But he could never kill her, even though, sometimes, when no one else was around, Lilah would cry and wish on every star and passing car, anything she could that Floyd had taken her life instead of Mercious'. But that was a secret that she would never dare tell anyone. "You gonna do something? Or just stare?" Lilah asked, tempting Floyd to make a move and in the back of her mind- she hoped he would. Reaching forward, Floyd grabbed both her arms and pulled her in, pressing his lips against hers. Not the move she had expected, but alas, it didn't seem to bother her. Perhaps it was the insanity that craved it? Or even their history together? But as the kiss grew more intimate, the happier Lilah was. She had not even considered the thought of pulling away. She knew it was wrong. But she didn't care. For now, Floyd was the man of her dreams, the only thing she wanted.

A/N: I am so sorry this chapter took so god damn long to publish. I have been pretty busy lately :P