10

Elizabeth's POV

When I open my eyes, I lift my head from a firm chest. I blink rapidly as my vision adjusts to what's in front of me. Francisco's eyes are closed but his lips are slightly moving. He whispers something but I can't hear what he's saying. I place my hand on his left wrist and wiggle it slowly. His eyes open slightly then he looks down at me, his eyes are no longer their green natural color, they were now a dark brown, he must have woken up before me and put on his contacts. He grins before wrapping his arms around me.

"Another fucking amazing night," his morning voice is always deeper than his regular voice. I nod along as I smile and rest my head down on his chest again.

"You pleased me greatly in your nerdy glasses," I tease.

"I couldn't have had sex with you, if I wasn't able to see," he protests. I don't say anything but laugh lightly. He stays silent for a second before he speaks again, "That was a first, I'll tell you that."

"No way!" I lift my head from his chest in a dramatic manner, "I experienced one of Francisco's firsts?"

"It's not that serious," he chuckles.

"You looked cute in those glasses while you were going in and out of-" he doesn't let me finish. He covers my mouth with his palm and laughs loudly. His laughter booms through the room and I just love the sound so much. I remove his hand and climb over him, kissing him deeply.

Our kiss stops when we both end up smiling like idiots. I lean back and his eyes drift down to my exposed chest.

"Oh, do you like the view?" I wink at him.

"Mmhmm," he nods, his eyes still focused on my boobs. I lift my hands to my boobs and shake them in my hands. He gasps, then I feel something beneath me.

"Oo," I smile as I reach down in between us, to the enormous bulge in his boxers.

"S-s-top," he stutters as he closes his eyes.

"I don't think you really mean that," I bite my bottom lip as I caress him further.

"If you're going to touch me, at least let me fuck," he sighs.

"I think I'm going to shower instead," I shrug as I begin to climb off of him.

"Uh," his eyes fly open, "I don't think so."

"Oh, what?" I smirk as I look away from him. I stand on the other side of the bed. I feel the wetness wanting to drip through my lace underwear.

"You better give me some ass in that shower," he teases. I shake my head as I turn around and go into his bathroom. He gets up and tries to run to me but trips on the bed sheets and falls on his face. I laugh as I close the door, then turn around to open the shower curtain.

I bend over to turn the water on, then feel a very familiar penis press against my butt cheeks. He spins me around from my hips and kisses me before grabbing my underwear and slip it off me. I step out of them before he wraps his arms in the back of my legs and lifts me up to his hips. He steps into the shower with me attached to him. The water is cold against my back and I scream as I jump off of him.

Francisco steps away from me then steps out of the shower. He brings his hand up to his eye and detaches his contacts.

He turns back to me and approaches me softly. I grab Francisco's hands and help him into the shower. He smiles at me as he leans against the wall. I grab his shampoo bottle from the corner and pour some into my hand. I put it into his hair and massage the front because he's too tall for me to reach the back.

"Can you bend down a little bit?" I ask as I raise my hands from his head. He slowly sits down on the edge of the tub and now I can access his scalp.

"I know I'm blind but I can still see your naked body," he comments as he brings his hands to the back of my legs. They slide up my legs and I earn chills throughout my entire body. He pauses at my thighs and squeezes them briefly before reaches my butt. I lean into him and feel his hot mouth on my chest.