Y/N was pretty different from her siblings. She was kind, yet didn't put up with other people's nonsense.

She was friends with most her siblings. She wasn't fond of Luther though. He always got on her nerves, but she still loved him. She was always close with Vanya and Five.

She felt bad for Vanya because she was never included in anything, ever. Y/N tried to stick up for Vanya as much as she could. She didn't care if she was punished for it either. Even though Vanya doesn't have powers, she couldn't understand why their Dad didn't let Vanya do anything with them.

Y/N and Five were always joined at the hip. They had a competitive friendship, constantly trying to outdo the other during training. But they were still best friends. Together they were "The Duo" as their siblings referred to them as. They did the majority of everything together. No matter what, they always had each other's back.

_______

Bank Robbery Continued

Y/N POV

We each scattered around the room, trying to stay hidden until it our turn to attack.

All of a sudden, Luther came crashing down from the ceiling. He punched one of the robbers a few times, then threw them through the window. We here gasps from outside where a massive crowd of people came to see what was happening.

Diego came running down the middle of the room with two knives prepared to throw. "Guns are for sissies. Real men throw knives." he said while launching them toward another robber. What he said made me laugh. It sounded so planned out.

"Get back, you freaks!" said one of the men. He was pointing a gun towards the others while standing on the counter. He nervously kept switching who he was pointing the gun at.

"Hey be careful up there buddy," said one of the others.

"Get back now!" the man yelled more forcefully.

"Or what?" Five appeared sitting on the counter behind the man with a smile. The man shot the gun towards Five, but he spacial jumped to the other side before he could get shot.

The man turned around facing Five. I took this as a chance to get in position. I turned on my invisibility and got on the counter. He pointed what he thought was a gun at Five, and he tried pulling the trigger, but nothing happened.

"Woah, that's one cool stapler." said Five. I threw my hand on the man's head and put him to sleep for thirty minutes. He fell backward off the counter. I turned off my invisibility and jumped down.

Five high-fived me while my siblings all gave me a thumbs up. "Thanks," I smiled than ran towards the hostages.

I started gently removing the tape from their mouths and untying the ropes from their hands. "Thank you so much," "God bless you," "You all are so amazing." I was receiving compliments and thank you's left and right. I thanked all of them and ran back to the group.

"Do we really have to do this?" Ben nervously asked.

"Come on, Ben. There's more guys in the vault." Luther replied in annoyance.

Ben sighed. "I didn't sign up for this." He walked into the vault. I felt bad for him. His power caused him pain.

We watch the tinted windows of the vault and saw the shadow of tentacles waving around. We hear screams from the robbers inside as the tentacles pick them up and fling them everywhere. Blood splatters on the windows, and I have to look away from how disgusting the sight is.

I opened the doors to let the hostages free then run back to the group. They run out screaming and crying from the past events.

A few seconds later, Ben walks out of the vault covered in blood from head to toe. "Can we go home now?"

We walked out of the bank and we are met with the faces of reporters, armed cops, and people who gathered to watch.

"People are coming out now. It's not the armed robbers," a reporter said switching from looking at us and the camera in front of him. "These are young school children in uniforms with masks on."

We gather together in front of the damaged bank smiling at the cameras and giving each other compliments. Five puts his arm around my shoulder.

"Good job," I tell everyone.

"Great job Y/N." Five tells me.

"You too. That was funny with the stapler thing." I chuckled.

We just started at each other, smiling for a second before a cop yelled "Lower your weapon!" to Diego. That snapped us back into reality. I don't know what just happened, but I brushed it off.

"Jim Hellerman, Channel 2 News," the same reporter said, then the cameraman lowered the camera.

"How did you get into the bank." "Tell us what happened," all the other reporters asked.

We just kept on waving at the crowd and smiling for the cameras.

I noticed my Dad and Vanya standing at the top of a building a little ways away. My Dad had his binoculars observing while Vanya just stood next to him. This was how it was during every mission. The group would be fighting crime while Vanya was forced to watch with my Dad. Forced to watch us perform our powers and abilities which she didn't have.

I sent her a wave and she waved back. Even though she was kinda far, I could still tell she was smiling. She quickly stopped waving when my Dad turned towards her. I didn't even have to hear him to know what he said. "Number Seven, cut it out! You are distracting your siblings!"

I scoffed at him and stopped waving at her. I faced the crowd again, smiling for the cameras.

Thank you so much for reading the first chapter!!! Second chapter should be coming tomorrow! I'm super excited to write!💕