Chapter 44: Isekai road trip with cute maids ¡yay!

Mulai dari awal

"You too, dear~~."

No, you more, darling~~.

Hm? I got sidetracked?

Ah, yes.

The scenery that the present provides.

Of course, there is another beautiful scenery right here.

I'm sharing a carriage with a big team of Maid-Knights loyal to me!

All mingling with each other, laughing and looking out at their windows with expectant eyes.

This type of scene says isekai in a sweet, asmr voice that fateful fans should know very well...just remembering that voice actress sends nice shivers all over me...

But enough monologuing, I must answer Lucy's praises.

In an edge alter way, of course.

"Hmph, while I do not accept empty compliments, those from the heart deserve an appropriate response. Thank you, Lucy, you too look beautiful and I like your personality too."

I say so while smiling at her.

Lucy seems surprised at the fact that I heard her praise and is now blushing while smiling fully at me.

"That's great, Master! See, Mika? I told you I wasn't being a bother to Master. She even likes my personality!"

Says Lucy as she pokes Mika's cheek playfully.

"That's just Master being kind! She is our Master so you should be more polite! Master, please do not spoil her! She needs to act more proper!"

Ah! Is this fabled 'class president/morals committee character style' scolding?!

It feels so nice!

The weeb in my heart is dancing in happiness from getting to experience this!

She is even wagging her finger at me!!!

This is clearly a check!! Yes, a check on the isekai list! Right in the companion interactions tab!!

CHECK!

I so want to break character immediately but that needs to be slowly!!

"Um? Aren't you the one being impolite and improper right now, Mika? I mean you are scolding Master."

Says Lucy making Mika freeze up in realization of what she was just doing.

"Eh?! A-AH! I deeply apologize, Master! I-I got carried away while scolding Lucy...again..."

Wha-What?! Why did you stop?! Don't apologize!

I was burning it in my mind you know!

And don't lower your head so fast, you might get hurt!!

"Wai—*ahem*! There is nothing to apologize for. You were acting on your good judgement because, in the end, you care for your friend. That is a commendable trait, one that must be always nurtured and not discouraged. So, raise your head, Mika."

I say so using a calm voice so that my point of not being mad gets across.

"But Master..."

"Goodness Mika, you should listen to Master. She is telling you that she likes that part about you. Raise your head and be thankful for the compliment. Is that not the polite way?"

Says Gabrielle as the always dependable ojou-sama.

I think she deserves a reward too.

"I...yes. Thank you...Master. I might get carried away in the future, so please take care of me."