Planes, Trains and Jumping To Conclusions

The Hogwarts Express whistled loudly, announcing the 5 minutes before departing notice. Hermione was wondering aimlessly, looking franticly for any sign of Harry, Ron or Ginny before she had to set off to the Head's compartment. A sudden flash of red hair had her running towards a compartment door. She stopped short of the door and flipped her hair in front to hide her badge, she wanted it to be a surprise when she told them. She approached the compartment door and peeked inside. Her eyes first landed on Ron Weasley.

Ronald Weasley sat the closest to the door. His red hair seemed a bit lighter, probably due to the many hours in the sun playing Quidditch, and cut a little shorter then usual. His bright blue eyes sparkled with laughter at something Harry said and his mouth hung low, filled with candy off the trolley. He stood around 5'10 considerably taller then his sister Ginny who sat in front of him, currently telling him to close his mouth when it has food in it. Hermione laughed, she was forever telling Ron not to speak with his mouth full, he would never change. Hermione thought once that maybe she was in love with him, but the constant arguing and bickering made her think again. She needed someone to have intellectual conversations with, hold valid arguments with, constantly challenge her in everything she does, and though she loved him dearly, Ron just wasn't that man.

Ginny Weasley, the youngest and the only girl of the Weasley clan sibilings. The closest thing to a sister Hermione had. She was smart, funny, and frightenly intimidating when she wanted to be. She was a little taller then Hermione, about an inch or two, her long red hair fell halfway down her back. Her blue eyes, same as Ron's were a little darker and bigger, giving off a look of innocence that Hermione knew was false. She was thin as a stick, and was just beginning to come into her curves. Ginny had her own special place in Hermione's heart, different from Ron or Harry. She understood Hermione in ways the boys didnt. She knew why she was feeling a certain way without having to have it explained to her. Hermione was there for her a few times with a shoulder to cry on when Ginny found out that Harry and her just weren't meant to be. It had hurt Hermione as well, thinking they had made quite the cute couple. Yet Harry had eyes for another.

Hermione let out a loving sigh as her eyes finally rested on the tall, black haired boy standing up, putting his trunk on the head shelf. He stood an inch shorter then Ron and his hair fell in his eyes. His glasses she saw, were cracked again, causing Hermione to giggle softly and fondly remembering all the times she had fixed them. His shirt had risen up and Hermione's eyebrows shot up in surprise as Harry's lean seeker body was exposed a little. That defiantly wasn't there last year, he must have aquired that during the summer. As he turned around to sit back down, Hermione couldn't help herself and snuck a look at his butt. It was quite a cute behind, Luna was quite the lucky lady. Her and Harry had started dating over the summer. Hermione thought it was a bit weird. Down to earth Harry and up in the clouds Looney Lovegood, but they balanced each other well and they seemed to be happy with each other, so Hermione wished them the best.

Deciding that staring at her best friend's butt was becoming a bit odd and disturbing, she placed her hand on the compartment handle and with a quick pull, slid the door open. She was immediatly engulfed in a rib-breaking hug by Ron.

" Hermione, Merlin we've missed you. How you've been? What's new? Come, sit down and tell us all about your summer!" Ron seemed to breathe out in one sentence. Hermione was tapping him on the shoulder, her head spinning from the lack of oxygen.

" Ron...Ron....RONALD, oxygen becoming an issue. Please!" she finally squeaked out. She let out a whoosh of air as he let go of her and turned away, his face becoming the same color of a tomato. " Thank you". She straightened out her robes and tie as he backed away and she was tackled yet again by Ginny.

" Hey Gin, how are you?"

" Hermione, I've missed you so much. Why weren't you able to come to the Burrow this summer?"

" After the war, my parents wanted to spend some serious quality family time. Something about constantly wondering if their daughter was dead or alive having an effect on their health or something, I dunno, so we just went for a much needed vacation, and did family things together. How was your summer?" Hermione joked.

" You know, Fred and George played numerous jokes on Ron, Mum yelled and cooked, Dad sat back and watched it all while trying not to laugh, and I sat around doing mostly nothing except a few games of Quidditch, and watched Harry get all cozy with Luna. Same as last year!" laughed Ginny, while looking over at Harry who's face had turned crimson. Hermione was glad that they had gotten over the yelling and screaming about breaking up and Harry seeing Luna. It made it easier for everyone without the heavy tension.

" Well I'm sure we'll have tons to talk about later on, how are you Harry?"

Harry looked up, and his face exploded into a huge, heart shattering smile. He stood up and opened his arms, inviting her in. Hermione ran and jumped into his arms. She wrapped her legs around his torso and he spun her around.

" God Hermione, I have missed you. I've been good, how was your trip?"

" It was awesome Harry, but I missed you guys, I wanted to come to the Burrow, I missed Molly's cooking and..... wait a minute," she scanned his face looking for it and there it was. A little red tinge in his cheeks, "something's different about you. What is it.........Merlin!" Hermione squeaked. She dropped from his arms and covered her mouth with both hands.

" What? What is it? Something on my face? What is it 'Mione?"

" Harry had sex! Harry James Potter had been deflowered!" she shouted at the top of her lungs before falling into a fit of laughter with Ron and Ginny.

" Merlin Hermione, you didn't have to shout it out loud, and if you did, could you use a more manlier word then 'deflowered'?" he whispered.

" Made love?" suggested Ginny

" Horizontal polka?" joked Ron

" Sex?" laughed Hermione

" Alright, I get it, jeez, how'd you know anyways? You can't just tell by looking can you?" asked Harry turning redder then Ron, if that was possible.

" A woman just knows Harry, a woman just knows!"

" The hell you do.....Ginny wrote you and told you didn't she? Did you Gin?"

" Bloody hell Harry, the moans and groans coming from your room late at night, I had to tell someone, and in my defense, it wouldn't hurt to brush up on your silencing spells this year and maybe we wouldn't have known" Ginny shot back, sitting down with her arms folded across her chest, pouting.

" You have to admit Harry, she does have a point. You should have seen his face the next morning Hermione, doing the walk of shame, he looked scared to death while Luna just bounced her way to breakfast and Harry got bombarded with questions from Fred and George." laughed Ron, nearly choking on his Bertie Bott's Every Flavor Beans.

" Ron, swallow then speak, and while that does sound funny, I think that's enough about Harry's sex life," she said while brushing back her hair and letting her badge shine in the light.

" Bloody hell Hermione, your Head Girl? Why didn't you tell us sooner?" asked Ron, after swallowing, thankfully.

" I only found out this morning, and I think talking about Harry's SEX life is far more interesting then my news!" exclaimed Hermione. Harry glared at her and thought about sending a mild stinging hex at her backside for a moment, but decided to stare out the window instead. " But we will have to continue this conversation later, I have to get to the Head's compartment and deal with Malfoy now," she pretended to gag as she said his name.

" Malfoy? Dumbledore made Malfoy Head Boy? You've got to be kidding me!" shouted Ron.

" Yes, sad but true, Malfoy is Head Boy, but it stands to reason he did have the highest marks next to me. If either of you two had studied like I had told you, one of you could have been in his place," shrugged Hermione, gathering her things, " Come on Ginny, the Prefects meeting is about to start, we should be making our way there now and I don't want to be late."

" Sure, see you guys later, in the Great Hall?" Ginny asked.

" Yeah, we'll save you two a seat. I'm gonna go look for Luna, haven't seen her in a few weeks," Harry said as he rose from his seat and made his way to the door, coming to a stop beside the girls.

" Yeah, you guys go, do your thing, and I'll stay here and ahh......"

" Eat!" laughed Hermione, Harry and Ginny together as they made their way out the door and went their seperate ways.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

" Hey Draco, long time no see, so how's the life of Head Boy treating you so far?" asked Blaise Zabini, who was seated in the Head's compartment awaiting the arrival of Draco Malfoy.

Draco sighed as he plopped down in the seat across from him and rubbed his temples. " Not well Blaise, not well. Some fourth year Hufflepuff girl decided that today would be a great day to start her feminine issues and then there was something about cramps and bloating, that's when I mentally left the conversation, passed her off to a Professor and came here"

" I don't think they choose which day to start their girly problems Draco, I think it just kinda happens," laughed Blaise, taking a bite from his licorice wand.

" Well either way, that girl has some seriously bad timing. Anyways how was your summer? Hooked up with anyone interesting lately?" Draco asked while searching for his apple.

" No man, no more hooking up for me for awhile. After that one witch who tied me up and wanted me to dress up in her clothes and prance around in front of her, I'm done! That was enough for me. These random shags are getting old Draco, you can't tell me your enjoying them anymore?"

" No, not so much. I mean in the beginning it was awesome, trying something new all the time while getting laid, but now that I've seen it all or done it all, it's starting to get boring. I want something new, something fresh, something..." he couldn't find the word. What did he want? Did he even know? Was He even sure?

" Love?" Blaise suggested, swallowing his last bite and moving on to some pumpkin juice. He let out a soft laugh while imagining Draco Malfoy, in love.

" You can not be serious, are you Blaise? Me? In love? I don't think so!" Draco pondered that thought for a moment. Could he really want that? He pushed that thought out of his head. ' Don't be stupid, your the eternal bachelor, no way you could tie yourself to just one witch for the rest of your life' The thought was just to crazy to believe.

" Alright, but when your ready to talk man, I'm here for ya!"

" Thanks Blaise for that sentiment, but I'd perfer you to stop acting like a damn Hufflepuff and start acting like the Slytherin that you are!"

" Okay, okay, so I bet your happy Granger made Head Girl this year and having to share a dorm with her?"

" So thrilled I could explode Blaise, and how did you know anyways? I only found out this morning!"

"I saw her on platform 9 3/4, walking around, probably looking for Potter and Weasley, and she was wearing the badge. You know, she's ain't looking too bad this year. Actually she was looking pretty hot. Alot hotter then she used too, thats for sure." Blaise answered, gulping down the last of his pumpkin juice.

" Oh bloody hell Blaise, you can't possibly be thinking about shagging the Gryffindor know-it-all princess? I mean it's Granger for Merlin's sake!"

" Just keeping my options open, that's all I'm saying!"

Draco leaned back in his seat and stared wide eyed at his best friend. He didn't have many friends, Crabbe and Goyle were only there for the sake of their fathers being friends with his own and Pansy was just a casual shag in 4th and 5th year. The tall dark Slytherin leaned back as well and stared out the compartment window. Blaise was the quiet type, rarely spoke unless it was something worth saying. He was more a watcher. He was able to read people very well, and was very good at knowing what was going to happen next. He was extremly handsome, Draco wasn't afraid to admit that only to himself, but the boy could give Draco a run for his money for most handsomest bloke in Hogwarts. His skin was a light chocolate color, his hair black and keep short and neat. His broad shoulders and strong arms came in handy as he was a beater on the Slytherin Quidditch team. His eyes were a deep, dark violet. Strange color eyes ran in his family, his mother had orange, and his lips full and pouty. He tended to lean more towards being sweet and sensitive, which Draco concluded came from being raised by only his mother, his father died when he was a baby, and his mother was with a differnt man every month so Blaise never accepted them as a father figure seeing as they didn't stay around for long.

Draco, finally having found his apple, leaned back as well and thought about what Blaise had said. After all he hadn't seen Granger yet, maybe the girl had improved. Any improvement would be a good one on her behalf. Thinking about it, Draco chuckled to himself and took a bite from his crisp apple.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

" Mmmmmm, would you look at that! The two sex god's of Slytherin just laying in wait for us. Bloody hell is Blaise ever looking gorgeous. What I wouldn't give to have just the tiniest piece of him." Ginny moaned, while looking at the two boys sitting in the Head's compartment.

" Merlin Ginny, it's Malfoy of all people. Their Slytherin, it's just wrong, morally...wrong!" Yet Hermione felt compelled to at least take a glance in the compartment to see what the fuss is about. Sure Blaise was a beautiful man, but Hermione didn't know much about him. He barely spoke, and usually kept to himself unless he was with Malfoy. But sure, she could see why the girls 'oohhhed' and 'awwed' over him. Had she known him better she very well might have been one of those girls. She allowed her eyes to drift over to Malfoy, only to gasp in shock.

Malfoy had defiantly matured over the summer. He had stopped gelling his soft golden blonde hair in 3rd year and had now allowed it to fall into his eyes. Those silver molten pools of lava that dragged you in and drowned you in the deepths of them. His mouth was clapped around his apple and a thin line of apple juice was running down his creamy, smooth white cheek and continued it's trail down his long thin fingers. His tongue flicked out and licked the juice off his fingers, rather erotically and Hermione had to squeeze her legs together to release some tension that had started building between them. She glanced over and noticed Ginny was doing the same thing as well. She looked back at Malfoy as he used his fingers to wipe the left over dribble from his chin and brought them to his mouth. His soft lips wrapped themselves around his forefinger and sucked the juice off and he licked his lips, wetting them leaving them to glisten in the sun from the windows that streaked in. He had discarded his robes ealier and was sitting in a white t-shirt that tightly hugged itself around his muscular torso, accenting his abs he developed from playing seeker. He stood up suddenly, and began reaching in his trunk for something and both Hermione and Ginny leaned further on the door to get a better look at his backside, when Hermione's hand slipped on the handle and the door flew open, ending with Ginny falling on her back on the Head compartment floor and Hermione on top of her, nearly smacking her forehead with the redhead's.

The boy's jumped in shock when the girls landed on the floor with an undignified thud, and burst into laughter.

" Look Blaise, dinner and a show!" Draco chuckled as the girls tried to get up and fix themselves and failing.

Blaise leaned over, extended his hand towards Ginny and offered to help her up. " Hey Red, need som help?"

" Thanks," said Ginny, turning red at the touch of his hand, brushed herself off and sat down beside him. She steered her glance away from Blaise for a second to look at Malfoy who had too extended his hand towards Hermione, offering to help her up. They seemed to be stuck in a trance.

Draco stuck his hand out, but wasn't paying any attention to it. His eyes were roaming Hermione Granger. Merlin help him, Blaise was right. But she didn't get hotter, she was gorgeous. Her hair had calmed down and was less frizzy and fell in soft curls down her back and shaped her heart shaped face. With the sun hitting it he could see the natural red and gold streaks in it, accenting her large, dark cinnamon brown eyes. Of course they had to be red and gold, Gryffindor to the core this one! Her little button nose had a light dusting of freckles on them and her full pouty mouth was turned up in a light smile. She had grown into her big teeth and she had a beautiful smile. He allowed his eyes to travel a bit further south and the way she was positioned he could just see the tops of her breasts and wondered where the hell she keep them hidden all these years. From the looks of it, she seemed about a C cup! His eyes traveled the lengths of her legs, starting from her nice shaply calves and stopping at her soft silky thighs. His mind was starting to imagine what it would feel like to run his tongue along the lengths of them when she suddenly grabbed his handed and hauled herself up. He came crashing back to Earth and used too much force and pulled her into him where she crashed against his chest. His arms immediatly went around her waist to steady her, noting the slimness of it as he held her tight.

Her bright eyes bore into his and her cheeks burned red as she broke away from his grasp. " Thank you Malfoy."

" Think nothing of it Granger. A gentleman always helps a lady in need!" He shrugged, sitting down and shifting over a bit allowing Hermione some room on the bench. Hermione laughed as she sat down.

" A gentleman Malfoy? I didn't see him come in!"

" It's something new I'm trying, how's it working Granger?"

" Eh, I've seen better," she answered, not looking at him.

" Right, that's why you swooned into my open arms like some sodding damsel in distress!" he retorted. How dare she make fun of his nice gesture? He only did to be nice and try the civility Dumbledore suggested, but if she wasn't going to try, then neither was he!

" I didn't swoon, you idiot, you pulled me too hard and I fell into you. I would have been perfectly fine getting up on my own. I didn't need your help" She hollered, bunching her hands into fists at her sides. She wasn't one for violence, but so help her God, she would hit him in that perfect mouth of his so hard, his dentist would feel it if she must.

Ginny and Blaise looked on in wonderment, how did it go from a nice gesture to a shouting match? They didn't know and they didn't care, just as long as Hermione and Draco remain civil in front of others, they could fight till their blue in the face in private all they wanted. Blasie stood up, helped Ginny to her feet and headed towards the door.

" They better stop before one of them says something they'll regret later." whispered Ginny into Blaises ear, who nodded in agreement.

" And here I was, thinking that you were afraid to get any of my Mudblood germs on you Malfoy!" shouted Hermione

" Don't worry Granger, I'm immune to filth like you!" he sneered. She gasped and bit her lip to stop the tears from falling. ' Good, I hope it hurt like hell, Bitch' he thought to himself.

" Well I wouldn't expect any less of mannerisms from Death Eater scum like you. Your just like your father if not worse Malfoy." she spit out with as much vemon as she had in her body. She was shaking from anger and her face had gone redder then Ron's hair.

He snapped. He pushed her up aginst te side of the compartment and held her by her arms tight enough she was sure was going to leave bruises. She hissed in pain and he dug his fingers deeper as he leaned close to her face so she could feel his breath on her face.

" I'm not a Death Eater and neither were my parents. You shouldn't go jumping to conclusions Granger, you might just fall flat on your face. For someone who's called the brightest witch of our age, you don't know a fucking thing. So just stay away from me Granger" He stated, letting her go and pushing past the three of them and storming out of the compartment. Hermione remained where she stood, shaking from both anger and terror. She had seen Malfoy mad before, but something she said had truely hit home this time. Had he been telling the truth when he said his parents and him weren't Death Eaters? She was going to find out, even if it killed her. She gathered herself and walked out the door heading towards the Head and Prefects meeting.

" Now that you can't come back from" stated Ginny walking out.

" Nope!" agreed Blaise closing the door behind them.

Hope you guys like the new chapter i think i'll upload one more tonight :)

VOTE

COMMENT

FAN