Ashton's Weaknesses (Ashton Irwin)

"Well I'm so happy you are back from your longer than outs @$$ tour! And now that your grandma finally caught on that you are almost 23 and you don't want to live there with her anymore, you can finally live with me! Your trusty boyfriend!" Ashton said, picking me up to hug me. I laughed.

"Ohohoh so am I! It's been the longest since I've done a concert with you amazing people!" I kissed Michael's cheek and jump hugged Calum. He laughed before planting a kiss on my cheek.

"Eww Cal! You smell like cigarettes!" I said, pushing his face away. He only put his cigarette smelling lips on my cheek again. "Fine! Just.. stop smoking." I told him, crossing my arms.

"Anything for you, Kaya." He told me, bowing.

"Ugh. You're so cute." I told him, lightly pinching his cheek.

"Ahem!" I heard a voice behind me say. I turned around to see Luke. " I believe you are missing someone?" He asked.

"Luke! Oh my gosh! You've fricken changed! You're hair! Oh my gosh! It's so much curly! And you're eyes look fricken bright! Ahh!" I said. I hugged him tightly, but light enough so he could breathe. I heard him chuckle before he wrapped his arms around me.

"I missed you too shortcake." He told me.

"No Luke! Not the nickname!" I exclaimed. Luke had called me that since 1st grade. Since he was literally like a giant to me. Only for me in 6th grade, to call him by the nickname of, "Breadstick Boy." Yeah, he despised that name. But afterwards I seemed to call him Penguin, which he admired. I'm not sure about it now, since the last time I saw him was when he had a couple inches less of shoulder length. And that was a couple of weeks before we both went on our tours.

"Yes Luke! Yes the nickname!" He exclaimed back towards me. I sighed and laid my head in his chest.

"Shut it, Penguin." I told him. He made a squeaker sound and wrapped me tighter in a hug. "Or would you prefer...."

"No!" He said, pulling me away.

"Oh yes...." I told him.

"No. You...wouldn't...dare!" He told me.

"I would....Dr.Fluke." I told him, smirking deviously.

"Ok! I'd prefer Breadstick Boy! Ugh! I hated that name! That just made us seem like...little kids pretending to be superheros!" Calum exclaimed.

"Calum...you were not little kids. You were toddlers. NOW you guys have just grown into kids." I told them rolling my eyes, playfully.

"But, it made us seem less punk rock!" Michael exclaimed. I gave him a look. "But we're punk rock now! Most specifically me!" He said. I gave him a deeper look. "Ok! We all look f**king sick! New styles as well! We are truly punk rock!" He said.

"Have you not seen Ashton when he's at home by himself at night? I call him all the time at night to see him look like he did back in 2014. His hair looked as swervy and curly. He giggles ALL the fricken time throughout the call, AND most importantly, every time I call him...he's wearing a fricken pug shirt that reads, I Pug You." I told him.

Ashton smiled to himself, nodding his head. "F**king love that shirt." He said aloud, which made me laugh.

"Ashton! Why have you never spoken about this? I thought you got rid of all your puppy and kitten shirts? We TALKED about this!" Calum exclaimed to him.

"I couldn't help it! When I went to the clothing store a couple of months ago, I couldn't help it but buy some puppy and kitten shirts! They're the cutest shirts out there! Like jeez!" Ashton replied, giggling.

5sos Imaginesजहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें