The Power Revealed

Start from the beginning

Enjoy it, it'll help you out on your little journey. Based off of what I've seen from you over the past 2 days, you'll need it. 

He looked at the apple with curiosity.

Issei "What is it?"

An apple form the garden of Eden, it'll give you a small health boost. Goodnight my friend, we will meet again sooner than you expect. 

You jumped onto a roof and ran till you got back to your camp. 

* Timeskip *

You were walking along when you heard a small scream and looked to see a girl with her panties exposed.

This seems too good to be true.

You looked and saw Issei.

That explains that.

You walked over to him and bonked him on the head.

Bad dog.

Issei "Hey!"

You walked over to the girl in question and offered her your hand.

Need some help?

She grabbed your hand and you pulled her up to her feet.

??? "Thank you."

The wind blew a strong gust and threw what she was wearing on her head off, her long blonde hair waving in the wind.

Issei thoughts "Blonde and busty gets me lusty!"

You chuckled slightly.

Ok, that's going to be something to make me laugh when I get in my feelings. 

You helped her get the rest of her things together and issei tried to make conversation with her. She asked for directions and you and issei walked with her.

issei "So, are you like a tourist or something?"

??? "Oh no, as a matter of fact, I was assigned to the church in this town."

Issei "Right, you're a nun."

Duh, why else would she be wearing something like that?

??? "I'm glad I ran into some kind people like you two, I guess someone is looking out for me."

She smiled with a small blush on her face, but issei looked at her cross and looked away instantly. 

Issei, you ok?

Issei "Y-Yeah."

He looked straight ahead, but you knew the reason why.

Must be his first time running into a holy presence.

You heard crying and looked to see a little boy sitting, his knee was a little bloody. The girl ran over to him and placed her hands above the wound, then a light green aura appeared. The wound healed right before your eyes. She looked back at you.

??? "All done."

She smiled while sticking her tongue out of her mouth slightly, feeling your cheeks heat up slightly you wanted to get back on the road as soon as possible. You were all walking in silence until she spoke up.

??? "You both must be surprised."

Not really, I've seen a lot of things in my day. Not too much surprises me anymore, but it is pretty cool.

??? "Thank you, I consider it a gift and a blessing."

She whispered something else under her breath and she suddenly spoke up a minute later.