"Y/N how am I supposed to you that your not? You facial expression is always the same and the tone of your voice also always the same. You show no emotion"

"You can blame that on my parents...not me" she said taking a deep breath. "What's the point of putting on a face is no one is gonna ask you what's wrong? Or what happened? They don't talk to me. All I do is temporarily fix their arguments and just wait around for another one to happen" she said and I just stood there. Not knowing what to say I just stared at her.

"Come to bed we have school tomorrow" she said and I walked slowly to her. I got in next to her and automatically felt her arms around me.

"I-I'm sorry" I mumbled.

"Shhh, go to sleep" was all she said. Next thing you know, I was out.

-next morning-

Beep beep beep

Fucking alarm! I hate having to wake up early just to go to some place for 8 hours full of old people who yell at you all day.

"Camz get up" she said. As soon as I heard her voice I thought about everything that happened yesterday.

"Ok ok I'm getting up. I just don't really wanna see Shawn. I know he's gonna talk to me" I said getting up and picking some clothes out.

"Well tell him your in a relationship. I'm pretty sure he'll leave you alone" she said as she put her shirt on covering her abs.

"You gonna be my fake girlfriend?" I asked with a laughed.

"I don't care, say what you want. Just tell me your choice"

"Yeah you gonna be my little boo thang" I said poking her stomach and she smiled.

I turned around and started taking off my clothes, not even caring that Y/N was right there.

I put on my outfit, brushed my teeth, and fixed my hair before meeting Y/N in her car. She drove us to school.

"Ugh it's like he's waiting for me" I said once I seen Shawn in front of the school looking around

"Your my fake girlfriend Y/N now hold my hand" I said making her laugh and she grabbed my hand and intertwined our fingers as we walked.

"Hey Camila" Shawn said "I brought you flowers"

"I'm allergic" I said trying to push past him still holding Y/N hand but he got in our way again.

"You never told me that" she said with his eyebrows furrowed.

"You never asked"

"Ok ok I get it I messed up but let me make it up to you? Let me take you out?" He said and I wanted to laugh but I kept a straight face.

"I'm in a relationship Shawn" I said and he looked at Y/N up in down. She looked back at him with a straight face. Once again, no emotion.

"With her? Really? You could do so much better mila" he said and I just rolled my eyes.

"Last time I checked, Y/N isn't trying to get into my pants" I said and she raised his eyebrow. "She's better than that"

"So if you guys are together than kiss" he said and I laughed. Easy! It's not like we haven't done it before.

I looked up at Y/N and she looked down at me. I got on my tippy toes and gave her a peck on the lips. she smiled down at me and i smiled back.

we both looked back at shawn and her rolled his eyes with a huff before he walked away from us.

"You don't know how bad I wanted to laugh" she said as we walked inside.

"Same, I'll see you at lunch ok?" I said poking her stomach again and she just walked off with a smile.

"What the hell was that?!" Dinah said as she walked up to me along with Normani and Ally.

"What was what?" I asked as I took some books out my locker.

"You and Y/N. I seen that kiss outside, are you guys a thing?" Normani asked me and I smiled.

"No but she did ask me on a date"

"Ouuu get it mila, you gonna have a hot girlfriend" Ally said and I felt my cheeks get hot.

"Aww look she's blushing" Normani said.

"Whatever Guys" I said pushing them back lightly. "I'll see you at lunch"

"Bye"

-lunch-

Y/Ns point of view

I walked out of class and headed for the cafeteria but someone pushed me against the locker.

Aw Shawn.

"Stay away from my girl" he said and all I could do was smirk.

"You mean my girl? Last time I checked she's my girlfriend" I felt his weak ass punch me.

"That all you got Canada?" I said with a laugh. "Try again, let me see what you got"

"Hey hey hey stop that" Camila came running towards us and broke us apart.

"You should've left him mila, he was about to show me what he's got. I think it was gonna be better than the first punch" I said with a smirk.

"No just stop, come on babe" she said grabbing my hand.

"Come on Mila, why are you doing this?" Shawn asked making her turn around.

"Doing what?"

"Why are you with her? You could be with me. I could treat you better, I bet her dick is small" he said making me laugh.

"Oh Shawn, it's Farrr from small, ain't that right mila?" I said still smirking and I looked at Camila who also had a smirk.

"Mhm, very far from small" she said and I tightened my grip on her hand. "Bye"

We walked hand in hand to the cafeteria and sat down at the table along with the girls.

"You guys are so cute like I totally ship it" Ally yelled and I'm pretty sure I seen Camila blush. "So when's this date?"

"Tomorrow night" I said and Camila and the rest of the girls looked at me with a smile.

————————————————————weeep whoop, bro Ariana Grande is just 🤤🤤