Chapter 9 - Cute

Andrew

I ran up to the chemistry door, out of breath.

I sighed to myself.

"Late again Miller, Good job," I mumbled as I scolded myself.

Today was an off day for me.

Not for a specific reason really, just... off.

'I guess I woke up on the wrong side of the bed' I concluded, lost in my wandering thoughts.

I tried to bring myself back to earth.

"I'm in school now so I gotta focus" as a sort of pep talk for myself.

Taking a deep breath in, I strolled through the door with my usual chill, carefree attitude.

I could tell the professor was annoyed with me disrupting his class for being late.

He looked up at me with a raised eyebrow.

"What are you doing in my classroom?" He interrogated in a threatening tone. The teacher was very intimidating and I was taken aback.

"Umm... I'm the student who transferred from morning Spanish to morning chemistry..." I chuckled nervously.

"Oh. You." Muttered the teacher, clearly dismayed at my presences. I could've sworn I heard him mummer 'not another one...' under his breath while massaging his temples. I idled awkwardly at the door.

"Well, go find a seat then!" Cried the professor impatiently.

I looked around the room and the only free seat was beside some girl... wait... no, not some girl... it was... CASSANDRA!

I smiled at her, glad she was in my class.

She looked up at me and there was an instant glimmer of recognition in her eyes as her face lit up.

She had a really beautiful smile.

I practically ran over to her and started talking a mile a minute.

"Cassandra! Hey! It's been a while... wait, no, not really I saw you yesterday, heh... how've you been! Probably good. It's crazy how we keep running into each other right? I guess it really is a small world..."

I paused to let her speak but she could only muster up a small giggle that was almost... flirty I think and a "Hi..." while messing around with her hair.

It was adorable.

'What am I saying? I have a girlfriend! A hot, popular one that's perfectly fine.' I said to myself and dismissed my previous thought.

I smirked at her, amused at her starstruck expression (It wasn't the first one I had gotten before) and I said to her jokingly "Are you... ok?"

Her face went full tomato mode at that.

She looked down and adjusted her glasses. "Sorry," she said so quietly it could've been interpreted as a whisper.

I wanted to lift her chin up, and stroke her face softly, all the while playing with her glasses so bad... 'I'm going insane!' I practically screamed in my head. 'What the heck is wrong with me today??? No, I wanted to lift my GIRLFRIEND'S chin up, stroke my GIRLFRIEND'S face, play with my GIRLFRIEND'S glas... ok, she doesn't wear glasses but you get the point! Get ahold of yourself man!' I said mentally slapping myself.

We didn't talk for the rest of the class. I couldn't help looking at her a little every now and then.

But can you blame me! She was just so... cute.

Then an interesting thought popped into my mind.

'I wonder if me thinking about other girls counts as cheating?'

'Like it's not like I did anything wrong or broke off I and Victoria's relationship or anything... right?'

I concluded it wasn't so I devised a plan.

I would talk to Cassandra more and become acquaintances (at least) and I would ignore any... weird thoughts I had about her and would still date Victoria.

It was full proof and I wanted to pat myself on the back for being so smart.

Eventually, class ended and I strolled out the same way I came in.

I think Cassandra Kivetsky is a light bulb 'cause she just brightened my day.

♡♡♡

"The hockey game was awesome last night!" One of the guys exclaimed.

I laughed loudly in agreement and said. "Oh, yeah..."

I stopped because I saw Victoria coming my way.

All my friends (being immature and all) oohed and ahhed like a bunch of little kids but I just rolled my eyes.

I was about to greet her when she jumped into my lap and started making out with me.

It started off as some light innocent kissing but turned into something... a bit more.

At one point she bit my lip, wanting access into my mouth.

Interested in what would happen next, I gave it to her.

Her tongue started exploring my mouth to get familiar and vice versa for myself.

Then I did trick with my tongue that my ex-girlfriend did on me when we were together and she moaned, clearly satisfied causing her to dig her fingernails in my skin a little. I did not mind and I kissed her more cupping her face in my hand.

This went on for a little longer getting more intense by the second.

I don't know why but I glanced back at the cafeteria doors and saw Cassandra looking at us, clearly upset.

I decided to tone it down a little and move from Victoria's mouth to her neck instead.

She didn't get the hint though and found her way back to my lips in no time.

I started to tense up because I really didn't want to be accused of too much PDA but she started to massage my shoulders and I let all my worries wash away and I got lost in her kisses.

Minutes, I think, passed like this until we could both barely breathe and pulled away from each other to catch our breaths

'That was intense' I thought to myself. 'But good. Intense but good'

"Hey babe," I smiled at her breathlessly.

"Hey" She responded back, practically panting and running her hand through my curly hair.

"What was that for?" I asked, genuinely curious. She had never kissed me like that before.

She grinned smugly back at me, drawing imaginary circles on my chest. "Oh nothing..." she replied nonchalantly like it meant absolutely nothing to her.

"Buuuuutt..." She said in a sing-songy voice. "You seemed to like it so I think we should do it again sometime." Then giggled.

But I wasn't paying attention anymore.

I was too busy scanning the cafeteria for Cassandra.

I couldn't find her anywhere.

'I guess she left' I decided and shrugged it off.

This is the way it should be. Just me and Victoria. No one else. And it'll stay that way if I have a say in anything.