DEAD WOMAN WALKING

DEAD WOMAN WALKING.

━━━

━━━ .:*・゚゚  YOU COULDN'T KILL ME

     JULIET CHASE HAD faced death too many times to fear his kiss. She'd forgotten fear long ago, trading in her terror every time the dusk soaked the earth to something that tremored beneath her skin—an excitement, a thrill, as soon as the dark set in.

     Only after her first fall below the earth's crust did she realise that she was far more powerful than she'd given herself credit for.

     Gone was the girl that jumped at her own shadow, averting her eyes from every steely gaze. Now she was the shadow. She was the sharp tongue, cold eyes and iron-cased heart that she had once feared.

     She was a ghost. A spirit. A long-lost soul, cursed to walk the earth for the rest of her days—cast out from the deepest depths of hell and spat from the earth to which she had once been returned.

     She was a wolf in sheep's clothing—a stranger in her own skin. Always on the move incase someone recognised the face she wore or the ink scarred beneath her skin.

     To everyone who had once known her, Juliet Chase was dead.

     All that remained was the memory of her—a floating piece of dandelion fluff swirling across the plains of her friends' fading minds. Even in death she haunted their minds—especially his.

     Her death plagued his every thought. Hollowness rested between his ribs, tainting his blood with anger and bitter grief until the sharp words spitting from his lips mirrored the blades he wielded in his hands.