The Family meets the Quads -8

Laughing I grab all their shoes and then close the door. Suddenly I hear the door open and a big gasp is heard.

Cain screams and hides behind my legs. Following Rowen and Carsten run into me. And Lilly runs behind Rachel in the other side of me.

In the door is my family all staring at where the quads used to be. I smile and say "This is our new home babies."

My mom is the first to say something. "Come in come in darlings. Breakfast is almost done!"

Smiling at her I grab the shoes my kids threw around and start walking up the steps to our house.

Of course my kids follow seeing as they are still scared of the strangers.

When I pass Justin I say "Close your mouth bro before you catch flies."

He snaps out of his daze and laughs with me. We all start laughing until Cain screams.

I look over at him in shock. He usually is quite around strangers. I watch as he starts crying which breaks my heart.

Running and crouching next to him I ask what's wrong. Cain answers "Mommy who are all these people!"

Smiling I pull us all in the living room so we can sit down. "Cain this is your family."

He looks confused so Rowan answers for him "Nwo they're not!"

"Rowan these are your grandparents, your aunts and uncles." Rowan looks over at Carsten questionably.

Lilly finally speaks up "Well then hewllo family! My name is Lilly!"

My family awe and Carsten speaks up, "Lilly is my sissy! My name is Carsten!" Rowen is next "Carsten is mwy brwo my name is Rowen!"

Cain for once in his life doesn't say anything he looks at me and starts crying again. I bring him onto my lap and starts rocking him. "Baby what's wrong. Didn't you always want more family?"

Cain just keeps crying into my shoulder. Lily walks over and grabs his hand. "Cain it's owkay. Family is good they lwove us."

Cain looks up and smiles. "Okay my name is Cain and I'm the owldest."

My family burst out laughing and they say hello.

"It's nice to meet your my name is Justin. I'm Rose Umm Mommy's older brother." Justin says kind of flustered.

"Really nice to meet ywou Uncle Jwustin." Cain says sweetly.

Justin has never looked happier then when Cain called him that. Lilly then leads the pack of toddlers as they run and hug him.

My mom interrupts us with a cry. Rowan looks up from Justin's leg and asks, "what's wrong?"

She smiles and says "I just can't believe I have grandkids." This causes Carsten to run over to her screaming "Gramma!" The whole family bursts out laughing at Carstens outburst.

This seems to snap everyone out of their daze so we all end up talking now. Edward, Justin and Dad help me bring the quads things in that they will need until the apartment is finalized.

I laugh as the quads refuse to let me go to the store without them. "Rosie just bring them with you." Rachel says.

My mom looks shocked that she feels comfortable telling me how to raise my kids but to be honest Rachel is just a mother influence on them that it's fine.

"Fine. Quads!!! Get your shoes on we're heading to the store." I yell up the stairs causing four sets of footsteps to tumble down the stairs.

"You sure your okay with bringing them." Oakley says look at me weirdly.

Confused I ask "yeah why would I not be okay with it?"

"Well you know your 21 and have four kids and you grew up here and you seem to have rotten luck in running into people you know. Wouldn't you be embarrassed?" She answers

Sylvia gasps and drags her girlfriend out of the room while yelling at her.

I shake my head and grab the quads. Mom fixed their shoes so they are all ready to go.

"Thanks Mom." I say hugging her tightly. She replies sweetly before my dad comes and hugs me. He then reaches down and ruffles Rowan's hair. Causing Rowan to giggle and run behind me.

Smiling I ask Edward if he's ready. I may have shopped with these four before that's when I knew where everything was at and how to avoid certain isles.

He smiles and pats my head saying "Of course sis lets head out." Saying goodbye we hope in my car seeing as Edwards is to small. Rachel comes running out and hoping in the back with the quads.

"Sorry Guys but Oakley and Sylvia we're having a fight and I haven't really talked to anyone besides them."

"Of course you can come with me. Your my bestest of all friends." I say smiling.

Edward interrupts and asks "how did you two meet?" Laughing and the memory I start into the story

3 years and 5 months ago. (Okay so I know this is super specific but I'm trying to figure out a timeline. The next update will have it)

Crying in the doctors office I can't help but feel self pity. I've been in this new city for 6 months and I'm already 2 months pregnant.

As I'm crying on the chairs in front of the doctors office I suddenly see 2 purple Nike shoes pop into my view. This person, she gives me a tissue and sits next to me.

"Hey are you alright?" She asks kindly even though I just met her I can't help but feel comfortable around her.

"Yeah I'm -I'm okay." I say quietly.

This causes her to laugh and say "Hey I get it we just met but you can talk to me it seems like you need someone to talk to." She then wraps her arm around me.

I start to tell her about how I ran away 6 months ago and why. 3 months ago I though I was in love. And now I'm sitting here 2 months pregnant and all alone. Not to mention I'm heartbroken of a guy who doesn't deserve me.

But I can't help it. When I ran away I was in such a dark place but Shawn really helped me.

Although now I see he was just using me. The girl breaks me out of my trance with a firm hug. "Hey it's gonna be okay you can get through this I know you can."

"Thanks....." I trail off not knowing her name." 

"Rachel." She says smiling.

" Nice to meet you Rachel my name is Rosalinda."

"Can I call you Rosie?" Rachel asks giggling.

Smiling I say yes as she brings me in for another hug. I can't help but think that maybe California won't be so bad.