12

His kiss was amazing. And what happened next was even more amazing. He kissed down. Literally, he went down on me. I never knew that Steve Rogers was so gay. But I ain't complaining. The man is practically a God to me. Afterwards my body was quaking.

"W-well... That was unexpected" I said smiling slightly.

He got up and got back into his bed.

"Are we not going to talk about what just happened?" I asked. He shook his head.

"No we're not." He said.

"Why not?" I was confused. He knew how I felt about him.

"Because... You know I like you. But you have so much baggage. And my dad is homophobic too... He's not as bad as yours. Yours is a psychopath... No offense. But..." I had climbed into the bed and kissed him. He wasn't going to use homophobia as an excuse. Not now. Not after everything.

"I don't care if your dad is a homophobe" I told him.

"But I do. And I'm loyal." He was breaking my heart.

"Then why did you go down on me?" I asked. My chest hurt.

"I..." He clearly didn't know what to say. My eyes welled up with tears. It was becoming difficult to breathe. "T-Tony?" he asked. "Tony-" Everything went black.

Steve's Point Of View

I feel so guilty. I just... I'm not ready to be in a relationship and I can't believe that I did that. But when Tony started to breathe unevenly, I got worried as hell.

"Mom!" I called out. She came rushing in. I couldn't calm him down. She struggled too. It took us half an hour to get him calm enough to open his eyes. He breathed harshly when he woke. He wasn't speaking. He just stared at me.

I caused that. He had a panic attack and I caused that.

"Are you okay?" I asked. He looked down and shook his head. "Do you want to talk about it?" He shook his head again. "Okay..." My mother was going to call his parents but I told her not to. I kissed Tony's head and held him close. Him hiding out here wasn't going to last forever though, and it hurt because both of us knew that. I didn't want him to go back to his dad. His father is a terrible man. He may be a genius but that is not an excuse for how he has treated his son. If my father did that to me, I would fight back. I would hit back. But not Tony. Who knows how long this treatment has been placed upon Tony. I don't blame him for being scared to act like that.

Tony got up and went to the bathroom. I didn't trust him in there alone at the moment. A lot of sharp objects. But he just went to the toilet and came back. He laid in the bed and finally spoke.

"Night." Was all he said and he closed his eyes. I didn't want him to be alone, so when I was sure he was asleep, I climbed into bed with him and cuddled him.