32

Luke's pov

Skyler bolted into the house and sprinted upstairs. A door slammed closed upstairs and crying started, I looked in the living room at Michael to see him looking. He was staying here for a few days because he wanted away from Crystal. I went upstairs and wiggled on the door knob of the first guest bedroom.

"Go way!" Skyler cried as she hiccuped. I looked down the hall seeing the bathroom door so I went in there and into the bedroom seeing Skyler sitting on the floor crying. I went over to her and pulled her into me after I sat down.

"I'm not made for friends!" I pulled her closer to me as she cried.

"You'll have some, someday." She shook her head. She's never had real friends. Percilla kind of was her friend, yet she wasn't.

Eventually Skyker fell asleep so I took her to our bedroom.

"Don't weave me." She pouted as I went to the door. So I carried her downstairs with her blanket wrapped around her. I grabbed her drink which was water in a cool cup, and went in the living room where Michael was watching a movie. I laid on the end of the couch and Skyler laid on me snuggling into me, I draped the blanket over us and gave her her drink which she happily took. She actually looked like a baby, she always does, but still. I glanced at Michael to see him looking at Skyler who was facing him.

"People really don't want to be her friend?" He asked.

"Everyone uses her." I wish they didn't, she's just way to nice to them.

"What about that Mandy girl? She seemed nice." Michael asked.

"No offense but she's friends with Crystal." He nodded.

"We should be Cupid, but the friend version." He nodded again.

"Two 27 year olds watching 16 year olds, okay."

"She'd rather be with you 24/7 than have friends. You need to find her a friend." Now it's me? He literally just said we need to find her friends.

"If I were to do that she would get scared I'm cheating on her." She gets scared easily with that and I hate it.

"Do you get scared?"

"Yes. That's why we're so close, we're literally terrified to loose each other, but we know we won't." He nodded. At least I hope she knows she's never going to loose me.

"Next time she goes to that dance place we look?" I nodded. This is going to be eventful.

{an: if anybody is actually reading this hmu I need/want some buddy pals}