◎ Clingy Chaehyun ◎

As much as Chaehyun hated to admit it, he had missed Lucas. The younger boy had been off in China and busy with the WayV debut, so Chaehyun hadn't had the chance to even see his best friend let alone hang out with him. So, when Lucas was finally free Chaehyun practically clung to his side.

It was an odd sighting for the other members, usually, it was Lucas clinging to Chaehyun every second and Chaehyun constantly pushing him off. This was pretty much dreamland for Lucas and as much as it was weird to see, the members couldn't help but find it cute.

Chaehyun had always acted like he disliked the affection from Lucas and though everyone knew that they were best friends and Chaehyun loved him, they didn't realise just how close they really were until Lucas didn't have time for him.

The pair were seated in the main area of the SM building along with Mark, Jungwoo and Sicheng as they waited for the arrival of the others. Lucas had his head on Chaehyun's shoulder as he scrolled through his phone but the weird part for them was that Chaehyun was actually allowing it to happen. He actually looked happy with it.

Lucas hadn't been there to see Chaehyun's breakdowns and even though he's hyper and loud, he was immediately quietened when Taeyong explained the situation to him over the phone. Taeyong has also assumed that the absence of his best friend also had a huge impact on Chaehyun so the members had been warned to just let the two of them catch up.

It was evident now that Lucas being gone for a little while did take a toll on Chaehyun and added to the stress because whenever he got worked up usually, Lucas was by his side making him laugh or keeping him distracted. He didn't have that this time.

Lucas had missed Chaehyun just as much. It doesn't matter how close they both are to the members, they both will always have a special bond. And even though Chaehyun acts annoyed by Lucas most of the time, he needs him there beside him. Lucas felt a little empty without Chaehyun with him constantly.

"Taeyong told me about what happened,"  Lucas mumbled into his best friend's ear causing Chaehyun to nod slowly. "I'm upset that I couldn't be there for you and that you didn't let me be the first to sign your cast you traitor."

"Have you seen Doyoung Hyung's face? How was I meant to say no to him?" Chaehyun chuckled and looked down at the cast as the smile slowly faded. "I guess I have just been under a lot of pressure recently. Usually, I have you irritating me 24/7, it kinda keeps me distracted. I obviously had the others and they helped but when you're used to having a certain person with you to keep you stable it's hard."

Lucas nodded. "I knew you loved me."

Chaehyun rolled his eyes. "I do, I do. But uh, I took Jaehyun out on a Valentine's date."

"You did what?! That's our thing you traitor! You didn't even tell me! Cheater!" Lucas screamed causing a few staff and the other members to jump slightly. Chaehyun rolled his eyes once again and Mark chuckled.

"And they're back."

"I knew you'd react like this, that's why I didn't tell you sooner." Chaehyun was well aware of how their little argument looked and he masked a smile when he saw some staff shaking their head in amusement.

"What drama is this?" Jungwoo mumbled.

"You don't deserve me," Lucas spat and turned away from Chaehyun causing the older boy to groan as the change of position left him in an uncomfortable spot.

"Okay, I'm sorry. I'll take you on a late Valentine's date. Even though it's not valentines or your birthday." Slowly, Lucas turned around and stared at the older boy.

"Fine. But you better bring a lot of money, I have expensive taste."

"Great, more money on a date I don't want." Chaehyun sank in his seat, biting back a smile.

Though on the inside, he was jumping for joy. A dinner with his best friend who he hadn't spent time in so long was what he needed. He would never admit that he was excited about it.

But Lucas would and he did just that the entire day up until dinner.

_______
I have no idea what this was 😂😂 but I wanted to update again because I was bored.

I just want to say thank you so much for all your lovely comments on the last chapter, I really appreciated every one of them 💕

I hope you are all well and I hope you liked whatever this chapter was.

You are greatly appreciated 💕💕

NOT PROOFREAD

- Blue x