Heresy

Your perspective;

I woke up earlier than usual, it was 4:00am on a Monday. My clothes were already laying out on the edge. After dressing lazily, I sloppily made my bed. The smell of sizzling bacon filled the house, it was delightful. Once I reached the bottom of the stairs I came across a curious sight.

Man on TV: Well, well, we'll. Looks like someone's been a naughty girl~

Naughty girl: Yes, yes! I've been soooo naughty, punish me Mr. Pizza Delivery Man~

O_O

Val: Why is that man spanking that girl with a rolling pin?

I know this is ironic but God help this woman, please. She wasn't yet aware of my presence, her eyes stayed glued to the screen. Why is a "Holy Servant of God" watching a porno involving a college girl and a pizza man? I noticed Val's eyes shift to her crotch suddenly.

Val: What is this liquid?

...

...

...

I finally decided to break the awkward silence by announcing my presence.

You: Ahem! Ummm. Good morning?

Val: Morning, may God shine his grace upon you. Perhaps you can explain to me why this man is spanking this girl.

You: Please just turn off the TV.

I left for for the kitchen where I saw Astrid emptying a pan full of bacon. Who eats bacon this early? Once she piled it on a plater at the center of the table, she seemed to finally notice my presence.

Astrid: Good morning.

You: ...It's 4:00....

She didn't seem to care, instead she served me some bacon on a porcelain plate. Wait, that's Leahy's fine China!!!

You: Crap, you weren't supposed to use that plate....you know what? Never mind.

Astrid: Eat up!

You: You only made bacon? I thought pork was taboo...

Astrid: Humans are sinners, a little bacon won't change anything.

You: I'm not sure that that's how it works but okay.

The bacon was very tasty much to my tastebuds' delight! Since it seemed that no one else was eating, I dug in. I guess all Angels can cook. At least these can...

As I was devouring my 4:00 breakfast, Val came waltzing on in. She seemed to be quite pleased with my stuffed face.

Val: Told you he would like it. Sinners love bacon.

I almost choked on my food in response to that last part! Astrid giggled while Val took her seat across from me. After that occurrence, I decided to slow down on my intake. One strip of pork at a time. My mind wondered off, soon I started to think of Yuma, Lori and Ayumi. Even Amanda. I wonder where they are right now...

You: ...I have some questions.

The room returned to a deafening silence as we 3 remained sitting quietly. Neither of them seemed eager to answer my questions. Astrid was the first to break the silence after a little while.

Astrid: What do you wish to know?

You: What did you mean by calling Ayumi a traitor? What did she do?

She seemed hesitant, Val looked as if she wanted to interject but refrained from doing so.

Val: ...

Astrid: Ayumi Hisae Jitsuko, my old partner. We were apart of a "special elite" group. We received orders to capture and contain a viable threat. Ayumi, however, disagreed. She not only jeopardized the mission but refused to comply as well.

Val: It's really none of your buis-

Astrid: Val!

Val: ...

Astrid: Please don't interrupt. Now, back to the story. Their was a traitor in our midst. One of our fellow brethren committed treason by sexually bonding with a Devil! Together they formed a child, THE child. The one you know as Lorelei.

You: Wha....

Astrid: All of Heaven was alerted at once. Our orders, Ayumi and I's, were to intercept the child. Bring it before our father....Ayumi committed treason by siding with the traitor. She helped the child escape. Therefore, she was branded a traitor and sent down to Earth as punishment. She's most likely retained from using her powers to keep us from tracking her. She wouldn't give up the child's location, all we knew was that "Lorelei" was held on Earth. So we figured if we dropped Ayumi down as well she would eventually lead us to the child. Then there was you.........and things got complicated.

You: ....

It's all starting to make some sense, weirdly enough. All I know for certain is that there are three sides to this story, Ayumi's, Astrid's and Lorelei's. Unfortunately, I seem to be trapped right in the middle of it....

To be continued...

(A little short, I know but I've been a tad bit busy. Fortunately, I'm back and ready to write! You can start expecting chapters again!)