Chapter 24- The Truth

It has been 4 weeks since the last chapter. Gabe's trial was 3 days ago and he was sentenced to a life in jail. Percy and Bucky have been training together (with powers now).

Percy Jackson

It was Friday afternoon and I was walking out to my red Jeep. Wanda and Petro were with me, (obviously I was their ride home) along with Peter Ned and MJ. Peter had been to the compound a million times, but this would be Ned and MJ's first time. The four of us had a project in chemistry due Monday so they are coming over to work on that.

We pull into the compound and get out of the car. I lead our group into the kitchen and they all sit down at the counter. Me and Petro hand out food to the others.

While we were eating, Tony walked in. "Guys, slow down! We are gonna want some food to eat tonight, save some for the rest of us!"

This comment was mainly aimed at me, Peter, and Petro. Between the three of our inhanced matobolisom, we eat a lot of food. Ned and the girls just laughed as we slowly put down the food in our hands.

"Sorry." I say as Tony just shakes his head and walks over to me. He places his hand on my shoulder and leans close.

"Do they know?" He whispers so only I can hear.

"No," I tell him quickly.

"Are they staying all weekend?"

"Yes."

"Well someone is coming tonight to talk to you and your secret will come out then, so either they find out from you or from someone else, because the truth is coming out."

I shoot my uncle a confused look, but he just shakes his head. I guess I'll have to wait till tonight to find out who this visitor is.

"Um, MJ, Ned, Tony has something he needs to talk to you guys about. Me Pete, Petro and Wanda will be in my room when your done." Tony glares at me but I run off before he can say anything.

"Ok what in the world was that all about Perce?" Peter asks me when we get to my room.

"Tony just told me that someone is coming to see me tonight and it will become very obvious what I am and who I am. So either Ned and MJ find out now, or they find out then." I run my hand through my hair. "I didn't feel up to telling them myself so I got Tony to do it."

Wanda walks over to my bed and flops back onto it. "Well this is gonna take a while, what would you gentlemen like to do while we wait?"

I shake my head, "I don't know, but I do know that this is just sad. We keep in having to tell people my life story. The whole point of having a secrete is people not finding out about it!"

Peter laughs, "This is so sad, Friday play despacito!"

Friday starts to play the song.

I through a pillow at Peter.

Peter runs and hides behind Wanda. So I also run behind Wanda. And attack Peter.

Time skip
1 hour

After I finished with Peter, we spent the next hour reciting memes and attacking each other when someone said something stupid.

So we all got attacked. A lot.

Time skip

MJ and Ned came into my room after what felt like forever.

"Hey guys, what took so long?" I ask casually.

MJ wacks my arm. "You know very well what took us so long."

"Dude, I knew you weren't normal!" Need exclaimed.

"Thanks." I say dryly.

"I wouldn't of guess Greek though," he continued.

"But I'm not surprised", MJ added.

Ned nods, "I mean if Thor and Loki can exist then why can't Zeus and Poseidon?"

I laugh, "Well thanks for not freaking out guys. My life has been so crazy, and I hope that you guys knowing about it won't affect us."

"Of course not" Need tells me. "Now I have a few questions to ask you."

I send Peter a pleading look and he just holds his hands up in surrender. "I've already been through it dude, I don't know what to tell you."

"Some help you are." I tell him coldly.

He sends me an innocent smile, "I do what I can."

I spend the next 20 minutes answering questions. It only stopped when Friday informed us that dinner was ready and that the visitor will be here in an hour.

Edited