30

Luke's pov

I knew what I was doing, I knew it was making Skyler mad, but I wanted her then and there. I did get her, but I wanted all of her, every nook and cranny.

When she said 'I love you too' my heart broke, it may not sound like a big deal, but it is, we never add too to I love you or I miss you. The too makes it feel like you need to say it so we don't, even though it doesn't sound 'right' sometimes.

We got to Michael's house and we went up to the door, holding hands. It's so crazy how young she makes me feel. It's like I'm her age in her eyes, I'm not 27 years old. I feel like I'm a teenager again, I act like I am sometimes. When we hold hands in public, we go shopping, we make food, it's what I've never had and now I have it with her.

"Bubby!" I looked down at Skyler seeing her looking up at me with her eyes slightly narrowed.

"C'mon! You dazed out." I looked at the door to see Michael, we went in and Skyler let go of my hand, but I grabbed it again.

Michael and I did make up, slightly. That's why Skyler and I are here, Michael wants to actually make up. You may be wondering why Michael's also in California. He wanted to move out here to make more music since it's easier to do so in California, Crystal also wanted to move out here because all of her friends are here.

Anywho Skyler let go of my hand once more so I grabbed it once again.

"I wanna go look around." I picked her up, resting her on my hip like I always do.

"I wanna hold you." She nodded while looking slightly annoyed so I started walking around the whole house.

"Be good." She said as I went up the stairs.

"I want him to know you're not leaving me and I'm not leaving you." I said stopping at the top.

"We only need to know that. I hope you already know I'm never ever ever going to leave you." Skyler said while wiggling down.

"It's scary." I said following her into the bathroom.

"I know."

The bathroom was actually pretty roomy and nice. She started pushing me out, well attempting after I made sure she couldn't.

"Get out for a second, I gotta do something."

"I don't wanna get out." She huffed and stopped pushing me.

"Turn around and close your eyes." I rolled my eyes and did as she said, also closing the door.

"Should I ask first?" She asked making me turn around and look at her to see she was mid sitting down.

"Just go!" I said turning back around.

About a minute later the sink turned on so I turned around seeing her washing her hands.

"You should go to, so you don't get a uti." She said nodding while sitting on the counter. She really needs to stop Googling everything.

"I was gonna go anyways." She hummed and got her phone out.

When I was done I went over to the door, but she yelled at me to wash my hands so I did that.

"Do you really not wash your hands after?" She asked from right beside of me.

"It depends."

"Do you use hand sanitizer?"

"Do you?"

"Obviously! Oh my god! Do I have to teach you amazing hygiene now?" She asked as I turned to her.

"Do I have to teach you to calm the fuck down?" I questioned causing her eyes to slightly go wide.

"My virgin ears." She opened the door and went in another room.

I followed her to see it was empty. When we were done looking around we went downstairs to see Michael, Crystal, three girls, and two guys in the kitchen. I grabbed Skyler and backed up. I turned her around to see her eyes wide and started to well up with tears. This is not good. Michael came in looking annoyed and looked at us, he dragged us outside. I sat on a chair and so did Skyler who got her phone out. Michael apologized for everything, even about the people inside that he didn't know were going to be inside, even Crystal.

"Where'd you go yesterday?" Skyler asked looking at her phone.

"Grocery store. Remember you were getting a bath and wanted mac and cheese? I also met some fans." She looked at me and showed me her phone. I put it in my pocket after seeing the photoshopped picture, it was of me and a fan kissing. I took her phone out again to see how she saw it, someone sent it to her on Snapchat.

"Who is this?" I asked showing her.

"I don't know, they messaged me like three weeks ago." I looked at Michael so he came over and looked.

"That's Crystal. That's the girl that's inside, well one of them." He explained. Skyler groaned slouching in the chair more. I went over to her and picked her up putting her on my lap.

"Have you told anyone we're together?" She shook her head.

"Don't you think it's weird that somebody sent you a picture of me?" She nodded.

"Why can't people leave us alone? Oh I know why." She rolled her eyes at the end.

She got up and ran around the cars once before I stopped her. I played Meet You There making her sprint around the cars and yard while belting the lyrics. While she did that Michael sat beside me on the chair Skyler was previously sitting on. About halfway through the song I decided to film her. When the song was over she came up on the porch, out of breath.

"Can we eat now?"

"Yes." Michael said getting up.

"Do yous like pizza?" He asked as I got up.

"Hate it." Skyler said causing him to flip her off.

The three of us went into the kitchen to see the six talking and drinking something, the one girl wasn't. They looked at us and the one that wasn't drinking looked at Skyler.

"Sky!" She beamed.

"Mandy." Michael and I looked down at Skyler who was in front of me.

"Job Mandy?" She nodded and turned around to me. I picked her up and followed Michael into the kitchen, he grabbed the pizza box that was on the island.

"Open the fridge." So I did to see beer. I grabbed two handing them to Skyler then looked at her, I grabbed another one and followed Michael outback. I set Skyler down so she sat on a chair looking at the beer in my hand.

"Who's that for? There's only three of us." She said as I put it down on the table.

"You, if you want it." I said sitting at the other end of the table. It was a square table.

"You're gonna let me?" I nodded then watched her from the corner of my eye as I got my phone out of my pocket. She grabbed the bottle and opened it taking a drink out of it, making a face.

"Ewwy!" She slightly squealed kicking her legs.

"Hold on." Michael went inside so I took the bottle from her.

She grabbed a piece of pizza and ate a few bites quickly.

"You're only allowed to have dos! Two, of those!" She exclaimed holding up two fingers.

"Woo hoo! You know Spanish!" She made a face as Michael came back out with another bottle and a bottle of water.

"I feel like you're gonna like this one." He said putting it down, it was strawberry flavored.

Skyler grabbed it and looked at it, reading it.

"I like strawberries." She said attempting to open it, she's so adorable! She handed it to me so I opened it, she grabbed it and took a drink.

"I like this one! That ones icky." She said shaking her head at the one in my hand. I could literally squeeze her right now, she's so adorable! At least nobody else gets to see her being this adorable, well not everyday all day, only I do.