He's Back In LA

Rob is calling Tom:

“Hey Tom, U got a minute for me?“ Rob asks.

“Oh no…“ Tom says.

“What?!“ Rob doesn‘t understand.

“ U start like this everytime, when you‘re gonna have a speech about Kristen.“

“Really? I never realized that. Anyway, I’m back in L.A. and I want to see Kristen so badly.“ Rob says with a desperate voice.

“So do it. Get in your car and just go to see her.“ Tom suggests.

“I thought you’re gonna talk me out of it, or something. It’s not that simple going there.“

“Of course it is!“ Tom yells to the phone. “You guys got over the bad times a long ago. You call each other all the time, so what’s the big deal?“ Tom yells again.

“Seeing her face!“ Rob quickly responds – yelling. “I hear her voice all the time. I see her photos on the internet all the time, but it’s so different seeing her in person. I’m worried I’m not gonna be able to handle her beauty face to face with her.“ Rob’s voice goes down. “Plus I was talking to some organizer at the Cannes Festival and she told me that Kristen was coming late, because she wanted to avoid me.“ His voice broke.

“Stop crying or whatever you’re doing and get your lazy a** in that car already!“ Tom yells again.

“Stop the worrying and go to not handle her beautiful face, Pattinson!“ Sienna joins in.

Later at Kristen’s doorstep:

“I’m coming.“ Rob hears Kristen’s voice.

The front door opens.

“Rob??!“ Kristen is looking at him inquiringly. “What are you doing here?“ She asks with a crooked smile and sparkly eyes.

“Actually I don’t really kn…“ Kristen interrupts Rob with a tight hug.

“I missed you so much, you know…?!“ Kristen explains.

After the long tight hug, Kristen invites Rob in: “Come on in. I just finished cooking pasta.“ Kristen smiles.

At the table:

“It’s delicious. As usual.“ Rob says with a huge grin on his face.

Kristen look up from her food and thanks him. When their eyes meet, they stare in one another’s for a short while. Then Kristen gets up from the table, picks up the plates and put them in a sink.

“You look really good as a redhead.“ Rob compliments her new hair colour.

“I fu*king do, don’t I?“ Kristen laughs. “You look really good too.“ Says Kristen with a nervous smile and joins Rob at the table.

“I don’t wanna sound mean or something and I know it’s not my business, but I really need to know… Did you come late to Cannes, because you didn’t want to ran into me?“ Rob asks with a little doubt in his eyes.

“Yes. It was because of you.“ Kristen answers. “I just…“ She continues. “I was just afraid of seeing you after all this time… I mean, the pain is still here somewhere.“ she lays her hand on her heart. “The pain of…“

„Missing you.“ Rob completes her sentence.

They look in one another’s eyes with so much pain and desire in them.

Kristen gets over the table, sits in Rob’s lap and kisses him with such a passion. With a passion of months missing him and tears he caused.

No other words were necessery for either of them to understand what feelings do they have for each other.