Chapter 14

3 hours later

Louis was concentrating on an ant walking on the kitchen table."Louis do you really have to put insects on the table thays were we eat"Harry said."YES HAZZ I cant concentrate if im laying on the floor"louis responded."Umm interesting"Harry said weirdly.An ant fell on the floor" NO JAKE!"louis screamed.'Jake?"Harry questioned.''I name my insects"louis replied.He got off his chair and bend down to get jake.Harry turned around and saw Louis on his knees, getting the ant."That ass!" Harry randomly shouted.Louis turned around and watched Harry shocked from what he said"Whaat?"Louis said."Umm nothing"Harry tried to hide what he said.Louis put Jake back to the table."Did you just made a comment .....about my ass?".Harry tried to lie "Umm"."HAHAHA aww I made you nervous...well um thanks, My ass says thanks.''.Harry was like paralyzed."You alwaysy know what am I saying.....even when im whispering"Harry chuckled nervously,"Its because I know you Styles"Louis whispered.Harry smiled.Louis got Jake and said "Im going to take Jake to my room"Louis said."Ok "Harry said.Louis was going his room, but he backed up and stared at Harry .Louis leaned foward and gave Harry a light kiss on the forehead.Louis smiled and walked with jake in his hands to  his room.