Chapter 13

1 week later

"Im so glad you forgive me baby" spoked eleanor while trying to fing a new blouse."Mhmm''Louis said while anxious to leave out of the womens section."Why do you look so sad? Is here something wrong?''said eleanor.''No im alright"louis lied.'Well ok . Do you think this blouse looks cute on me ?"."Sure whatever"said louis.Why am I even doing here? I shouldve hang out with Harry .......I wonder what is he doing?

Meanwhile....

Harry was drinking a cup of lemon tea.He was watching ''Spongebob" on t.v."HAHAHAHAHAHAHA he got with a cocoanut"patrick said.''Heehehe"Harry said.This was one of the episodes that was harry's favorite.Then he thought How is 2 male parents have a difficult time taking care of a baby.Im sure me and Louis will do be better parents when we have a child.Wait why am I thinking about me and Louis having a child.But its not a bad thing ....right?I mean I really love Louis but , why am I thining about having a relationship with him?Were like spongebob and patrick, were like close Bffs.But if they could be good parents at the end, I could do it too. I know its a cartoon but i dont care.Harry returned to his tea."We are going to be a cute couple , you'll see Louis".