Chapter 5

Hey guys! So, I just want to let you know that MOST of this story will be written in Jake's POV. But I will sometimes do Ella and occasionally other characters(maybe). Anyway, thanks for reading and I hope you enjoy!

xo,

Mia

____________________________________________________________________________

Jake's POV

I woke up the next morning in my new bed. I looked around. I was so exhausted last night I didn't even know what the room looked like. The walls were white with very few furniture. There was only a few wooden chairs and a mirror that was half the size of the walls. To my right there was a window much bigger than necessary. To my left, there was the opening to an elevator that was just big enough to where I was able to get out without having to duck under it so I wouldn't hit my head. The carpeted floor matched the walls as did my bed. Next to the elevator was a small desk with a pile of clothes on it. In that pile somewhere must be my training clothes. I shuddered wondering what could possibly be in the training center that could equal up to what is in the arena.

I wonder what the arena will look like? No one has told us. They said it has to be a secret until we get sent there. I thought of Ella and suddenly got butterflies in my stomach. I looked at the clock on my bedside table. 9:04. Everyone is supposed to meet down at the dining tab, at nine thirty. I have twenty six minutes to get ready. See, I wouldn't have been in that much of a hurry under some circumstances, but with my imprint being alone down there with my now worst enemy, you've gotta start moving yer ass. I jumped out of bed and ran to the clothes. Cordelia said we could wear whatever we wanted as long as it wasn't our training clothes when we were out of the training center. I grabbed the first pair of shorts and shirt I could find and, guess what? They match.......

I found a towel and ran into the bathroom and jumped in the shower. The hot water made me relax I wished I could stay in there forever, but reality hit me and I jumped out in a few minutes and got dressed. I walked out and looked at the clock. 9:29. WHAT?!? I had no idea how I spent that long getting ready. I ran in the elevator and punched the arrow pointing down. I tapped my foot knowing that no matter what I did it wouldn't go any faster. It stopped with a jolt and opened. I ran out and looked at the table. Most people were here, there were some that hadn't come down yet. I saw Ella and she smiled at me. I smiled back and she nodded toward the seat next to her. I wonder how much she honestly trusts me. I mentally shrugged and started walking to the seat. I suddenly heard an elevator open I looked over just as a reflex, and there he was, Robert. He saw the empty seat next to Ella and instantly ran to get, and, him being the vampire, was able to get it before me. He smirked at me and put his arm around Ella. She flinched and I stiffened. I walked up to them.

"What do you want." He said still smirking as he held Ella tighter. I growled.

"Just, let her go." I said through gritted teeth. He chuckled.

"Whatever, I'll save it for the arena." He stood and walked to the other seats on the other side of the table. I sat down next to Ella.

"Are you okay." She slightly nodded. "Are you sure." Again, she simply nodded.

"Thank you." She whispered under her breath and thanks to my super hearing I was able to reply.

"Anytime." She smiled staring down at her plate filled with every kind of food imaginable. She wore a lot of black today. Everyone started eating and I looked down realizing just how starving I was, I haven't eatin anything since yesterday morning. I practically shoved everything in my mouth and heard Ella lightly laugh I looked at her with a mouth full of, well, everything.... I gave her a closed mouth smile which made her laugh even more.

"You look like a chipmunk." She smiled. Her smile was.......beautiful. Her eyes sparkled and I almost choked on my food. I quickly swallowed. "What? Do you have something against chipmunks?" She asked. It was my turn to laugh, even though it sounded more like a chuckle.

"I have nothing against the furry little creatures that you can't get close to unless you wan't rabies." I said sarcastically. I saw her roll her eyes and go back to eating her food. After I was done devouring practically the entire table I felt complete. Cordelia sent us back to our rooms to get in our training clothes. I sighed and waited until Ella was in her elevator to get into mine, I wasn't going to take any chances while she was near Robert.

The training clothes were simple. A black shirt, black pants, black shoes. Lots of black. I ran my fingers through my hair and walked back into the elevator. As the door closed I caught a glimpse of myself.

I still looked like myself. I was still me. I was just trying to find something different. I mean, if none of this were to happen, I'd still look exactly like I did right now.....I guess it doesn't matter anyways. The door opened and my mouth dropped open in shock.

____________________________________________________________________________

Sorry if this really sucked.... haha. Oh well.

xo,

Mia