three

track 1: perfect illusion by lady gaga.

track 2: younger by ruel.

track 3: why should i be sad by britney spears.

" why should i get mad? feel sad? who knows? just take it all as a sign that we're through. goodbye. "

His honey eyes scanned the city as it moved before him, staring out the window of a moving bus while tuning out the world with music.

His parents told him they'd make another account for him, and that he didn't have to worry because they're trying their best.

He hoped they were.

Suddenly, the space beside him was filled with a presence. He tilted his head to look at the body, and noticed it was a boy with extremely curly hair.

"Hey." said the boy. Zach paused his music and took out an earbud, "Hey?"

"Uh, there wasn't any other seats to sit in. Sorry." told the boy while scratching his head.

Zach couldn't hear all the talk about how the "popular" Jack Avery was chatting and sitting with a nobody.

"It's all right." reassured Zach.

"So, what music are you listening to?" nudged the boy again. Zach looked fully at him, "Um, it's just a playlist I made."

"Really? What for?"

Zach felt bad for wanting to groan, "Feelings? I was just listening to Britney Spears."

"Ooh, I love her." he told.

Zach also felt bad for literally acting like he was bored, "What's your name?"

"Oh yeah, sorry, I'm Jack."

"Zach."

Zach just put his other earbud back in, and let himself be in his own world.

Jack would sometimes look over at him, wondering if he had said something wrong.

Wondering.