Grind (Calum Hood Smut)

Summary: Calum and (Y/N) decide to be a little risky during movie night. (Smut / Humping / Grinding / Exhibitionism) 
This is an NSFW imagine. If you feel uncomfortable reading stuff like this, please scroll through the story to find something you might like.

(Words: 1k) (Part 2: Grind) 
--

"Ok, the popcorn is here... Did you assholes actually not leave me a spot to sit?" I groan and leave one of the bowls on the coffee table. Michael stretches to grab it and shrugs, popping popcorn in his mouth by the handful. I sigh and move to sit on the floor but Calum pats his thigh and motions me to sit on his lap, earning looks from the guys.
"Oh, come on guys... I can't let her sit on the floor and I don't want to leave this so comfortable armchair. " Calum says, shrugging. Luke hums and the rest turn to the screen.

I sigh and sit on Calum's lap, thanking God that we didn't give away our secret; for the past 3 months, Calum and I took our friendship to another level and became sort of friends with benefits.
"You almost got us exposed..." I whisper in his ear as I settle on his lap. His hand goes to my thigh, drawing shapes on my skin.
"Stop freaking out... Nobody understood shit." He whispers in my ear and bites my earlobe.
"You idiot... Want to stay after the guys leave?" I ask him, whispering.
"You know I do." He chuckles.

I shuffle on Calum's lap, trying to get more comfortable. Calum grips my thigh and bites on my shoulder.
"Babe, you are giving me a boner..." He moans in my ear and buries his nails in the skin of my thigh.
"Want me to move away?" I ask, feeling his member stiffen.
"No... I want you to grind." He says, biting my neck.
"Cal, they are going to see us..." I protest.
"They are so into the movie, they won't notice... Please..." He begs and slips his hand under my shorts. He traces my slit to convince me, but I don't need much convincing; I am already turned on by his member poking my back.
I move my core closer to his cock, getting more friction from him. He moans in my ear again and slips his hand under my panties this time, teasing my entrance with his long fingers.
I bite my lip to prevent myself from moaning and press my cunt on his dick.
The friction of his jeans and my cotton shorts make my lower region get on fire. His fingers are just teasing me, tracing my hole from the outside and spreading the wetness that was pooling in there.
"So wet for me...." He moans in my ear and I grind harder, feeling every inch of his hard-on.
"So hard just for me. I can't wait to feel you inside me..." I moan back, just loud enough for him to hear it.
It just takes a few minutes before Calum stops me from moving my body.
"I want to cum so bad...I am so close..." He moans frustrated. I smirk at him and peck on his cheek, before I start grinding harder and faster, making Calum release long-held breaths.
"Fuck, babygirl." He says, loud enough for everyone to hear.

I turn to look at him wide-eyed as the guys stop the movie and look at us.
"What the hell guys?" Ashton asks as he watches our red faces and the position we are sitting.
I open my mouth to say something but instead, I just stutter incoherently.
"Well..." Calum begins but stops and looks at me.
"Well, what?" Luke asks.
"We've been sleeping together for the past 3 months. " Calum says, with a lot of courage. I feel my face heat up and my cheeks turn brick red.
"Like, you've been sleeping together as boyfriend and girlfriend or like casually with no commitment? Kind of like friends with benefits?" Michael asks, glaring at Calum; Michael was always protective of me, more than the other 3 guys.
"We've never really discussed it but I guess it's kind of boyfriend-girlfriend..." Calum replies, leaving me shocked.
"What?" I ask, turning to look at him.
"Yeah, I mean, we are exclusive. I am not sleeping around anymore and I know you don't, so yeah..." He says, looking into my eyes for confirmation.
"Well, yeah, but I didn't know you were that serious about this. I mean, we haven't been on a date or something..."
"We have. A month ago, we went to that party together. We ended up having sex and you stayed at my place."
"Wow, I didn't even realize that that was an actual date."

"Ok, maybe we should go and let them discuss this whole situation... Just, next time you want to fool around, please don't do it while we are in the same room. It's weird to know that Calum had probably cum his pants..." Luke says, motioning the others to stand up and follow him to the door.
"Just tell us what you've decided. Goodnight, kids." Michael says, leaning in to kiss my forehead as he walks behind Luke.
"Don't screw this one up, Hood." Ashton warns Calum and waves me off, earning a nod from Calum and a smile from me.

Once the guys are out of my apartment, Calum makes me sit on his lap, facing him.
"You didn't know we were dating? Really?" Calum asks me, stroking my cheek.
"I thought we were just friends with benefits and nothing more."
"I could never use you just like that. You mean more than you realize and sometimes I get so angry that you don't see it. I don't want to just fuck you. I want to spend time with you, have adventures with you. I just... I never thought that after all these years of hanging out as friends, it would be necessary to take you out on a date and ask you officially." He replies shrugging.
"Well, Calum Thomas Hood, you know so little about women. We appreciate it when our boyfriends ask us out and go through that awkward first date moment. We appreciate it when our boyfriends get all nervous when they ask us to be with them or when they find a phantasmagoric way to ask us to be with them... " I say, shaking my head while smiling...

"I think I have a phantasmagoric way to ask you to be mine..." He says, picking me up. I hang on his body like a koala bear as he walks us towards my bedroom.
"Please explain..." I say giggling.
"My tongue, against your little clit, forming every letter of the phrase 'will you be my girlfriend' until you cum on my lips, babygirl."