One

"Get up Liv,breakfasts on the table"Fiona shook me awake,i simply rolled over in my bed,groaning,I'm not a morning person,getting me up is pretty much impossible.
I felt someone tug my blanket away,exposing me to the cold air."okay,okay I'm up"I snapped,stretching out and sitting up,opening my groggy eyes and watching the world come into focus.
"Fiona,I feel sick,can I stay home?"I whined hopefully,my older sister rolled her eyes placing a hand on my forehead,"you feel fine,now go get ready".
I reluctantly got up,sighing.I stalked into my brothers shared room and went though Ian's drawer,settling on a plain grey hoodie.
I head back to my room and grab my black,ripped jeans.I take a cold shower,my siblings had used up all the hot water.
When I was finished I staggered down the stairs in an attempt to look "sick","hangover?"Lip asked,chuckling."nope,you know I've never even touched alcohol,I feel sick"I snapped back,glaring at Fiona with the last part hoping she'd pity me.
Debbie passed around the box for the electric bill,I put in five hundred dollars,money I'd made from my latest act of theft.It was a simple steal in the north side,the kid had it coming I mean who walks around with that much money? And with his wallet poking out of his back pocket,he was asking for it.
"Woah what'd you do to get that much cash?"Debbie's eyes widened,alerting all my other siblings who stared with wide eyes.
"Mowed Mrs Sodder's lawn,walked mr Barnes dogs and babysat Little Timmy,down the street."I replied quickly,passing the box to Carl who pushed it away.
**
"I'm going then,I guess"I announced,grabbing my back pack and swinging it around my shoulder.
"Without breakfast?"Fiona frowned,"I already told you I'm sick"I replied,faking a cough to add a dramatic effect.
I left the house and was was a whole block away when my siblings caught up to me,Liam resting on Debbie's hip.
"You really feeling sick?"Lip asked,concerned,"sick"I chuckled.
We got to school and everyone split up to get to their classes.Its now or never,I could go home and come back and meet my siblings by the school gates at 3pm,when school finishes.The plan seemed perfect.
I walked back in the direction of my home.
I was slightly worried my teachers would ask my siblings where I was as Fiona hadn't rang in to alert them of my absence.
I got home and let myself in,it was rare for my home to be quiet,there was always something going on here.
I went upstairs to my shared room with Debbie and collapsed on my bed,pulling off my black converse and changing into a pair of black sweatpants and a loose,cream jumper with stains all over it.
I dived  under the covers and fell asleep pretty fast.
***
It was later when I woke up and stretched out,yawning.I could hear noise downstairs,lots of it.Shit,my family were home.
I looked at the clock on Debbie's side of the room,6:30pm.
Everyone in my family should be home around now.
"Someone wake Liv for dinner"I could hear Fiona from downstairs.She sounded pretty pissed.
I got up and began walking down the stairs,I met Ian halfway "was just going to get you,Fiona's real mad,good luck"he laughed,ruffling my hair and messing up my messy top-knot.
I sighed but followed my brother to the kitchen where all my siblings were sat at the table,Fiona passed out plates.
"Your in for it"Carl said,eager to watch the drama unfold.
"Why the fuck did you bunk?"Fiona scolded,handing me a plate with double the amount of food to everyone else's.
"Whys she get so much?"Debbie asked,"because she missed breakfast this morning and dinner last night"Lip answered.
Ian went to join my siblings at the table,I tried to follow but Fiona pulled me back,"well?"she pressed,I sighed "I still feel sick,I couldn't face school and I don't think I can eat this"I whispered,trying to seem weak,placing the plate stacked with food on the counter.In reality I just didn't wanna eat,it's not that I have an eating disorder or anything it's just,well...a few girls in my grade called me fat a few days ago and since then I can't bring myself to eat,I don't really know why.

I've just lost my appetite.
"Come on Liv,eat something,we've already got enough to worry about"Lip said  pushing the plate towards me,the sight of it made me feel queasy to be honest.
"Give Carl my dinner,he's never full"I laughed,pushing my plate towards a glowing Carl,his face suggested he'd just won the lottery.
Just then my dearest father Frank burst through the door,"who wants to donate their bed to their dear dad for the night"he slurred in his drunken state.
I pinched my nose,gagging at the strong smell of alcohol emitting from him.
"Not today Frank"Fiona sighed,my brothers all races up the stairs to block Frank from entering their room,Debbie followed with Liam in her arms,also trying to get to her room before Frank,Fiona sighed,running up the stairs,I could hear all my siblings doors,slam closed at the lock click into place.
"Unbelievable,you know you fucking brats wouldn't be here right now if it weren't for me"he yelled up the stairs before turning around and taking a bottle of beer from the fridge before turning to me with a grin "my sweet little Olivia,you know you've always been my favourite"he probably doesn't even know what he's saying,I roll my eyes before cutting him off,"cut the bullshit Frank,you didn't even know I was one of yours until last month".
His expression changed into one of annoyance,"that's no way to speak to your dad"he raised his voice,I laughed coldly,"your not my dad Frank,your not anyone in this houses dad,your our father.Theres a difference.You see dads,Frank,well they love their kids,if you were our dad,you'd go to Carl's football games,Debbie's father,daughter dates she always pretends she doesn't care about but later cries about in our shared room when she thinks I'm asleep,you'd teach Ian how to self-defend and you'd praise Lip for his good grades,you'd know I was one of yours and you'd let Fiona live a fucking life instead of cleaning up your mess and taking care of us simply because you didn't bother to use a condom.You might biologically be our father Frank but you'll never be anything more to us,you'll never be our dad.Truth is,if you disappeared like Monica,no one would miss you.We don't need you Frank because your not our dad and I'm not gonna let you hurt Debs,Carl or Liam the way you hurt the rest of us."By the end of my speech I was crying,my siblings were all standing by the stairs,mouths hanging open,eyes glazed with tears.
I wiped the tears from my eyes and turned back to Frank,"take my bed,I don't care anyways,I'll sleep on the sofa"I spat,before heading outside my house.
"Liv wait,where you going?"I ignored Fiona and slammed the door shut behind me.
I sat on the concrete steps on our porch,shivering as the cold air whipped my face.
"Fiona wanted me to follow you,make sure your okay,you look cold,take my jacket"Ian sat next to me,pulling off his grey hoodie and handing it to me.
I handed it back to him,"now your gonna be cold"I said but Ian handed it back to me shaking his head.
I reluctantly pulled it over my head as Ian continued.
"Your not wrong you know,about Frank."
I laughed coldly again,shaking my head,"that's the thing Ian,I wish I was wrong,I so wish I was wrong.It doesn't seem fair,other kids get to be so happy.Why can't we?"I started tearing up again,I pulled up the hood of Ian's warm hoodie,trying to hide my ugly,tear stained face but Ian pulled me closer,resting my head on his shoulder and placing his arm around me.
"We might not have the best parents but we have each other"he smiled weakly,I nodded,coughing and wiping the tears from my eyes once more standing on my feet,"I'm so sorry Ian,I know you all already have enough to worry about besides me,again."Ian furrowed his brows,"lip didn't mean that Liv,we just miss you,somethings changed with you later and well we're all trying to work out what.You know you can talk to us,and not eating?you need to eat to stay alive you fucking know that"he started to raise his voice by the end of his sentence.
I rolled my eyes and stomped inside,throwing myself on the sofa and falling asleep,ignoring Fiona and lip telling me I can't sleep on the sofa as it'll damage my back and that I shouldn't let Frank have my bed.