Teresa Falks

This is a Leyna one, so if you don't like the couple, I would skip. Thanks, love you all!

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

"But, seriously, Niall likes you," Donna repeated for the umpteenth time in the last five minutes.

"Donna, he's one of my best friends, I think I would know if he liked me," I retorted, searching through my jumbled locker and pulling out a few bent papers and my text book.

She started to say something, but I elbowed her as our guy friends, Niall, Mason, and Leo, came walking up. Niall smiled at me and I waved (cue the knowing look from Donna), before shifting my attention to Leo. He was almost bouncing up and down as he walked, a huge smile plastered on his face. I knew he had ADHD, but this was ridiculous.

Lucy came up and jumped on Mason's back, almost knocking him over. She kissed his check and hopped off once they reached us.

Leo was still bouncing off the walls, looking like he was going to explode. I gripped his shoulders and forced him to look at me. "What is up with you?" I asked.

He just grinned even wider. "Today a few of my friends from my camp are coming to pick me up, some of the others are kind of busy. But I'm really excited because my girlfriend finally got a day off from her normally non stop job, so you guys finally get to meet her, but in order to get that day off, one of my other friends had to fill in, so you wont get to meet them, anyways-"

He said most of that in one breath so I didn't catch most of it, but one word stood out to me, and apparently Donna as well.

"Girlfriend?!" we all but yelled at him. He had never mentioned a girlfriend.

He just grinned, opening his locker, which he had secretly modified. I'm not even kidding, he's a mechanical genius!

The bell rang and I waved bye to everyone, setting off with Donna and Lucy.

"So about Niall..."

~~~

Donna grabbed my arm, hauling me forward. I clamped onto Lucy's hand, who grabbed Mason's wrist, who grabbed Niall's elbow, who was dragged out with the rest of us.

Donna suddenly stopped, causing us all to crash into each other. I fell onto Niall, my cheeks flushing a brilliant shade of red, but luckily Donna was too preoccupied scanning the parking lot. I scrambled up just as Donna pointed somewhere.

I followed her gaze abd saw Leo bouncing on the heels of his feet. We walked over and stood for a few minutes, chatting mindlessly, before Leo suddenly jumped up and down. We followed his eye sight and saw a silver car and a purple car pull up. They parked and I noticed a good amount of heads turned in their direction, probably expecting a parent of someone.

Instead, a bunch of teens got out. Out of the backseat of the silver car came one of the most gorgeous girls I have ever seen. Her hair was uneven with a section braided, but it didn't look bad, and her eyes were kaleidoscope, constantly shifting colors. Her hand was linked with a tall blonde guy, his hair in a buzz cut and his blue eyes shining.

From the passenger seat, another guy got out, his eyes a shimmering sea green and hair black and messy. Out of the front seat, another beautiful girl came out. She had honey blonde curls and startlingly pretty grey eyes. Only one person came out of the purple car, another girl. She had long black hair that was put into a side braid and dark eyes. She had on a purple t shirt that said SPQR with a laurel around it.

They scanned the school yard and started smiling, walking in our direction. Leo had been jumping even more. He suddenly surged forward. Were these his friends?

He first hugged the blonde guy and his- I'm assuming- girlfriend.

"Hey, Repair Boy," she said.

"What's up, Beauty Queen?" She playfully glared at him before smiling. He moved on to the other guy, doing this handshake thing, then hugged the blonde girl. They exchanged a few words before he turned to the last girl.

"Reyna," he said, smiling.

"Leo," she said in the same tone.

"Nice to see you out of your uniform," she smirked like it was an inside joke.

"It's kind of weird for me," she responded, a smile twitching at her lips.

"Just kiss already," the blonde guy said.

"That's my line!" the black haired guy protested.

"No it's not!" he argued.

They kept bickering, not even realizing that Leo and the girl had already melted into a kiss.

I guess you could say that after that day, we found out that Leo had some interesting friends. And we loved them.