Concert Hostages

A concert held at Wembley Stadium. 

This was one of the biggest important shows for the five One Direction boys. The seats were filled and chants from the thousand of fans were already heard backstage. The five friends gathered around to start their traditional concert ritual when a loud explosion was heard. Instead of cheers, screams of fright filled the stadium.

"What's going on?" Louis asked.

Before the boys could say anything else or begin to check out the situation, a raspy voice filled the speakers.

"Welcome to the famous One Direction concert! Instead of a concert filled with music and fun, this stadium will be filled with silence. The exits are sealed off and anyone trying to escape will die. Anyone who tries to stop us, also has the chance to set off explosives we've planted around this stadium. No one is getting out before we get our ransom. Prepare for a long night our beautiful lovely hostages."

The cold threatening voice faded away and panic ensued in the stands. Multiple gun shots were heard more clearly now.

"What are we going to do?" Harry asked, nervously.

Niall chewed on his bottom lip while looking to a frantic Zayn running his hands through his hair. "We have to stop them somehow."

"You guys aren't going anywhere but back with us." All five boys turned their heads to the group of men holding guns, staring evilly at them. "As long as we have the members of the biggest boy band in the world alive, along with a stadium full of fans, there's no way we won't get our ransom."

"Why are you doing this?" Liam said cautiously but boldly. 

The leader of the group leaned forward towards him. "For money and the joyus sounds of panic and fear." He smirked as Liam glared at him and the others dropped their jaws in shock. "Lock them in their dressing rooms and don't let them out under any circumstances. They aren't going anywhere until that money arrives."

~~~~~~

So what do you guys think? Should I continue this or nah? I think it could turn out pretty interesting but I want to make sure you all like it first before I really get into it you know? Leave me feedback!

Comment and vote if you really want to see what happens next and if you would like me to continue!

Or just comment if you want to suggest ideas or tell me that I should stop now.

Whatever floats your boat! Let me know what you think though! I'll update the first chapter later down the road. It will come soon. Hope you guys like the start of this though!

~AshlieMay14