Chapter 7: Nice to meet you

Chaeyoung's P.O.V (Point Of View)

[Besides, I decided it's a good idea to make a new start you know?" she added eyeing all 6 of us.]

"Damn that was easy" I mumbled instantly smiling when hearing Mina giggle at my statement.

"I uh- I just understood I was in the wrong and you know..I was overwhelmed and pushed Jeongyeon away, I pushed all of you away" Nayeon started not being able to look at any of us "So I'm sorry. I'm sorry Jeongyeon" she stated moving to look at her ex, Jeongyeon smiled nodding. "And I'm sorry for pushing you guys away too" she spoke awkwardly making eye contact with the rest of us.

"So what now?" Jeongyeon asked, turning to face me. I shrugged, hiding the evil smirk that started to appear on my face as I recalled what I've been planning for the past 4 days.

Tzuyu seemed to notice the change in my expression and raised an eyebrow. The younger girl coughed, trying to say something but was cut off by Sana who suddenly stood up, grinning like a child who just got candy.

"Minatozaki Sana nice to meet you!" the tall girl chimed.

"Son Chaeyoung nice to meet all of you" I too said jumping up from the bench.

"Myoui Mina" the elegant brunette quietly said sitting up and scooting closer to me, the back her hand slightly brushing against mine while my heart is beating rapidly and my face is getting hot.

"Im Nayeon it's been a pleasure meeting you" the oldest said.

"Park Jihyo nice to- UGH I LOVE YOU ALL!" the girl half screamed, her loud voice piercing through my ears making me move back bumping in Jeongyeon.

"Yoo Jeongyeon" the girl said trying hard not to laugh at my clumsiness.

The only one left was Tzuyu, her face expressionless. It took a while for her to speak up as she seemed to have doubts about making up with us. I noticed her glance over at Sana's bright smile before she spoke "Chou Tzuyu" her voice hardly above a whisper.

All of the girls screamed in joy, apart from me and the youngest. I grinned mouthing a "Thank you" to the tallest girl who nodded smiling slightly.

"I've been waiting for this day years now" Jihyo sighed moving into a group hug.

"We have a lot to talk about, don't we?" Jeonyeon chimed pulling away from the hug.

"We have plenty time to do so" Nayeon replied taking a seat on the bench, her bunny-like smile returning on her face.

I laughed pulling my phone out of my pocket hurrying to text Seokjin, Dahyun's brother who had agreed on helping me with my plan.

sonchaeng:
hey jin-ssi
are you still on
with the plan?

kimseokjin:
Yes ofc Chae
did something happen?

sonchaeng:
no everything
went better
than expected!
can you pick us
up in 40'?

kimseokjin:
sure ill be omw

sonchaeng:
THANK YOU
SO MUCH!

I closed my phone, looking up only to meet my friend's happy faces. I was loving this new beginning and I hoped Dahyun would agree on making one too.

"Let's make this an unforgettable night" I whispered to myself.

"Huh? Did you say anything Chaeyoungie?" Mina whispered moving her head that was resting on my shoulder up, so she could face me. I smiled and booped her nose.

"Nothing I'm just happy" I replied and she chuckled. "How was U.S?" I asked now leaning my head on top of hers.

"Nothing like home" she replied, sighing. We sat there not talking for a moment, enjoying the comfortable silence between us whilst the rest of the girls were catching up and laughing uncontrollably.

"Mina unnie?" I called out and she hummed in response "I missed you" the words slipping out of my mouth as I quickly covered it with my hands embarrassed.

"I missed you too Chae" she giggled, my heart fluttering at the sound of her laughing.

"I'm glad you're back" I whispered one last time hesitantly holding her hand.

"I'm glad I'm back too" she replied squeezing my shaking hand.

Regardless of the fact that I haven't seen Mina in a long time I still felt very close to her. It felt like we had never stopped hanging out, like she never moved in the states. My smile never fading when around her..