CHAPTER 7 WHAT HAPPENED IN THE WOODS PART TWO VII

Start from the beginning

All the P-O-W's are dead. Lord J. Martin and his troops are not surprised about the events, which have taken place in the last thirty minutes.

Lord J. Martin is more of an authority figure; he probably would have let them go, or punished them by whipping them to hell. However, since the Camelot army informed them of the attack-within mutual respect-the Camelots are given the rights to this special occasion. Both the Mark's Kingdom and the Camelots have been in alliance since the beginning of their two kingdoms, and they always live by this rule, "first come first kill."

The Lieutenant holsters his sword. He goes near Leith. Huffing and gasping out tears, Leith continues to kneel and stare at the headless man.

LIEUTENANT

"Sir... What's wrong?"

The hero lifts his eyes up toward the sky and puts both of his hands on the decapitated man's body. Leith answers in a periodic tone--not his usual intensity. Everyone hears him, including the Mark's army.

HERO ERICKSON

"He is my father."

The Camelot soldiers fall to one knee bowing their heads. Lord J. Martin and his troops are surprised. They never saw soldiers give so much respect to a hero that never asked for it.

Step into the Kingdom of Apollo

Leith stands up and looks around. He could see his soldier kneeling down with their heads toward the icy-bedrock. The moon-subsistence shelters them from being surveyed in absolute darkness. The warrior is teary-eyed. However, Leith finally comes to his senses. He realizes who he has become--his father--a cold blooded killer. His men ardent behavior sooths his wounds, so he shelters his army's affection.

The Dark-Kingdom of Spolylosys has frozen over once for the hero. However, he has one more quest to conquer before he can call it a day, or whatever you call this vicious time equation for a day in this gesticulated world. Shouting out to them, Leith wipes the tears from his eyes and says,

HERO LEITH

"Regiment. This is a cruel place. The wickedness that acquired today will get only worse. My father has led me to this occurred occasion to find a remembrance of a home that I have already forgotten."

He pauses for a few seconds. The army continues to kneel, giving him respect. They raise their heads and stare up at him. It begins to snow.

HERO LEITH (CONT'D)

"This is a jester's play. So, please be entertained while I walk through this nightmare. This is a big world, but a small playground. Look at my hand."

He shows them his less fingered hand.

HERO LEITH

"This hurts. However, not as much as this."

He puts his hand on his heart!

HERO LEITH

"So please take your recesses, eat your midnight meals, and prepared to be entertained for today's events. Because this is Minaera. We are the Camelots. And this is the world of war."

The men stand up shouting his name.

MEN SHOUTING

"Leith Erickson... Leith Erickson... Leith Erickson...

They continue to shout.

Leith turns around to Lord J. Martin and salutes. The Lord is watery-eyed.

HERO LEITH

"Thank you for today."

This world doesn't have large subwoofer-entertainment-systems or big screen television sets so you can catch your favorite episode of Bones. Only one unique thing is used as a deck to replay and pause for the unlimited acts hanging most of us out to wither in silence. It's more powerful than any book written, and any play performed, or even any life lived on Earth or Minaera. It's called the imagination. In this world, if you want to know what will take place, the mind is the only thing that can piece together these events; even if you are fully prepared for battle.

LORD J.MARTIN

"This is a lot to take in even for me. Our Kingdoms together had many battles and both you, and I have killed many men. Nevertheless, not like this. I wish that I could stay and be a part of this dramatic event. However, I still have my people in the forest to look after. Please accept one hundred of my finest swordsman to go on this journey with you. Allow one of my scouts to write in his journal so that he can make a report. I want to know what you experience."

Standing next to them, one of the Marks Kingdom Hero's begins to yell out!

MARK'S HERO

"You heard the Lord. One hundred of you break rank, and mix with the other army. Move your asses."

Leith reaches his left hand out to Lord J. Martin to give him a handshake because his right isn't doing so well. Leith right arm seems drained.
Suffering from the bleeding stubs dripping onto his legs and feet, Leith's uniform is soaked with blood.

LORD J. MARTIN

"I know who you are? Once you get your mind set on something then you can't stop this rage. Tell Lord Matchbox that my father passed away and that his son will continue his alliance between our kingdoms!"

HERO LEITH

"Sir, I'm sorry to disappoint you. Lord Matchbox and the Queen was ill when I last saw them. When we get back, they probably would have passed. His son should have taken his position as the new Lord."

LORD J MARTIN

"It's really sad how people change over the years. Send his son my best regards."

Lord J. Martin walks in between ranks of his army passing them into the black forest. The rest of
his battalion follows.