Is this really bad?

I couldn't take my mind off of Adora, all I wanted was to be back there but at the same time...

I was still really hurt and nothing could heal that fracture. We bother her each other so badly that it didn't feel relight seeing her again. But I was still going back there tomorrow.

I laid Des down in my bed, no one else was in the room, the all moved when Adora left and found new room. I felt restless like nothing was right. I wanted to fight someone and cause so much pain. I wanted others to feel as much pain I I did. I wanted to feel pain.

I turned around and looked at my head board. Our little sketch's of us.. a long sliver slice ran over Adora.

She promised, she promised and then she left.

It was breaking my heart, I can't see her and not hate and love her.

The darkness was thick and it felt like everything, even the silence was screaming at me, itching to hurt me like Shadow Weaver used to. Maybe that's why I'm failing what if her abuse was what kept me from making mistakes like this, maybe that pain is what keeps my inline.

I reached down and stabbed my claws deeply into my upper leg. A sharp burn ripped into my leg but I felt better like a wave of calming wind gushed over me.

 A sharp burn ripped into my leg but I felt better like a wave of calming wind gushed over me

——————

The next day came with a welcoming horror.

Nothing seemed really and the only thing that made sense was getting back to Adora

Feeling the fresh breath of air as I sped on my junk ship, far far far away from the hoard and into the thick forest.

I landed and sprung off of my Ship and rushed through the under growth.

My clearing was exactly like it had been as we left it last.

"ADORA !" I gleefully shouted.

.
.
.

Nothing, not a sounds, not even the wind blew.

"ADORA, WHERE ARE YOU"

"Adora?"

A pang of pain rung in my chest.

Maybe I Wass stupid to have though she would come back. Did she lie. Was I not worth her time. Why am I saying that of course I'm not.

"CATRA"!!!!

A echo rung back at me. It reverberated hopefully in my ears.

"ADORA"

I yelled back.

"OVER HERE"

I ran in the direction of her voice. And opening and small path lead deeper into the forest.
Adora was standing over a small deer. The deer was only a baby, it small white spots looked like fallen snow flakes. It was struggling to get up. It leg was trapped under a large root.

"What do we do" Adora turned to me with wide eyes.

"Umm this is really bad" I walked forward and crouched next to the small fawn.

"Help me dig her out" I finished.

We got down on our hands and knees and scratched dirt out from under the roof and around the animal.

I gave a large tug and felt something stab me.

"Gah" I gasped and looked a long cut on my index finger.

"What's wrong Catra" Adora stopped digging and looked around at my finger.

"Oh no, here" she ripped a shred of her t shirt and and firmly wrapped up my bleeding finger.

"Oh um thanks Adora" my face felt hot and I was fully aware of how close our faces were together, our lips on inches apart.

Then a scratching and small yelp sounded.

We both whipped around and saw the small deer scamper into the woods.

"HEY WAIT"

"We have to chase it"

We got to our feed and galloped over roots and dry leaves, after the small fawn.

Our heavy breathing and wind rushing over my ears was all I could fathom as the small deer kept running.

I rushed onwards. Faster and faster I was gaining on the deer. I glanced back and saw Adora's smiling red face on my heels.

I looked into her stormy eyes. A spark of electricity flickering between our inter locked gaze.

I watched as Adora's eyes drifted past mine and over my shoulder.

"CATRA LOOK OUT"

Her hand firmly grasped mine and i large tug sent us falling to the ground. We rolled and smashed into the soldier earth with a thump.

"Ahh Adora ,what the hell" I brushed the dirt out of my eyes and rubbed my head. Adora had a small cut on her cheek and dirt all over her face to, her pony tail hanging lose.

"You weren't looking where you were running! Come and look at this."

Adora grabbed my shirt and led me to the spot where she grabbed and tripped me.

A small hole was there, maybe the size of a  paddling poll . Deep below We could see the reflection of water below bouncing are the walls.

"That's water"

"Yes Catra it's water"

"I don't like water"

Adora was silent for a moment. Then she giggled just a little. Suddenly I felt breeze on my face and hands pushing my back. I was a airborne and then the pressure and cold hit me.