Chapter 11- Trouble

"Annyeonghaseyo! Jeoneun Im Nayeon imnida. Please take care of me," The new girl introduced herself.

"Oh, I smell trouble," Yuqi murmured.

I looked at her and raised an eyebrow. She glanced around the class, as if she was checking if someone is gonna catch her doing something illegal, and then she opened her notebook to the last page and wrote something. She passed the book to me to read it.

I'm writing it cause the vampires here can hear me if I whisper. Spirits are good at sensing things, so I can tell that this girl is gonna cause a lot of trouble.

I gave her a weird look before writing,

So how is it related to them anyway? Is the girl not human as well?

She's human.
But I don't know, I feel like she's gonna cause a lot of problems for us as well as for them. You better be careful, most importantly.

I nodded. I trusted Yuqi with my entire life.

The new girl was talking about where she's from and all that.

"...So yeah, that's why I moved to Seoul. Thank you," She said and everyone clapped for her.

"That's a very interesting story, Nayeon," Our Geography teacher said, looking very impressed. "You can sit beside Yuta."

I stiffened. Wow, looks like the trouble has already started.

~

It been two weeks since Nayeon joined my school and she's become so popular. And that's only because she's hanging out with of course, the captain of the football team, Nakamoto Yuta. In fact, they both have been clinging to each other. Unfortunately I have all my classes with both of them. Yuta was still ignoring and avoiding me at all times. Even Taeyong, Jaehyun, Wendy and Seulgi didn't even glance at me. They were all so busy with Nayeon. Looks like three years of being with them meant nothing anymore. Lucas and Yuqi seemed to have become really close and me and Lucas are becoming close as well. He's got a great sense of humor!

Three days ago, Nayeon purposely pushed me against the locker and Yuqi got so pissed that she made Nayeon trip and fall while dancing. We kept her nickname as 'trouble.'

I was walking through the crowded corridors to get to my locker. People were gossiping about Yuta and Nayeon.

"Nakamoto and Im are together now huh?."

"They're dating."

"How does he get all the hot chicks?"

"He dumped Park for her."

"Nayeon is prettier than Taehee."

"Yuta and Taehee were goals."

"Taehee got dumped."

I took a deep breath as I opened my locker and put my books in. It's all rumors... Right?

I decided not to let it get to me as I made my way to the cafeteria. I spotted my friends and took a seat.

"Hey beautiful," Sunwoo said causing me to blush.

"Hi!"

"What do you want to eat today? It's on me. I lost a bet to this little devil," He said pointing to Yuqi who stuck her tongue out at him, causing me to chuckle.

"I ate a sandwich during break, so I'm not hungry," I said.

"Alright," He said and got up to get some food.

My eyes were just wandering around in the cafeteria when they landed on Yuta and the rest. They all looked so happy. I smiled seeing him smile.

But my smile was immediately wiped off when I saw him lean in and kiss Nayeon. What the fuck? So the rumors are true?

I felt sick and my stomach was churning. My eyes were filled with tears that were threatening to spill out at any moment.

"Yuqi, I forgot something in class, I'm going to go get it," I lied.

Fortunately, she was busy on her phone so she didn't look at me. I glanced at Yuta once more who was surprisingly looking at me. A tear rolled down my cheek. I quickly wiped it off before leaving the cafeteria.

I went to the rooftop and sat in the middle, feeling the tears roll down my cheek one by one.

Of course he'd be dating Nayeon right now. She was a lot more prettier than I was. Everyone in school seemed to like her as well. Even my friends like her, if I can even call them that anymore.

I just wasn't good enough for him.

-
End of Chapter 11.
Please vote!