Chapter 15:unbelievable.

Y/n pov

I couldn't believe my eyes,it was the most perfect thing I could ever see in my life.......it was sweet.......

Chris:do you like it?

Y/n:I love it...but isn't this a date?

Chris:no....it's more like a chat as friends

Y/n:oh ok then...

Y/n pov

We both sat down in our chairs,first we talked about the job,then about food....

Chris:So what is your family like?

Y/n:well,I have 4 half brothers,2 brothers,and 1 sister....I have a mom and a dad,what about you?

Chris:wow....well,I have a brother,1 step sister,1 step brother,a stepmom,mom,and my dad....

Y/n:are your siblings young or older?

Chris:well my brother is 1 to 2years younger than me,my stepsister is younger than my step brother....what about you?

Y/n:I have 4 older half brothers,then goes my older sister,then my older brother,then my other brother who is only 6 years older than me.....

Chris:how are they like?

Y/n:well....my half brothers...I don't know them....my sister is amazing,loving,caring.....my older brother is okay,funny,crazy......then my they brother is funny,dorky,nerdy,sporty....

Chris:have you played any sports?

Y/n:yes,volleyball,basketball,soccer,air hockey,baseball,track,a little football......

Chris:so you come from a sporty family.......

Y/n: I guess,what about you?

Chris:well I like playing soccer,and playing a little basketball,I love skateboarding

Y/n:you are so different than what I thought you were..

Chris:that is if you really get to know me

Y/n:yeah..

Narrator

So the love birds were talking all night,laughing,eating,getting to know each other better.i don't know about you but I love them together,I ship them........but it was time for y/n to leave........

Y/n:hey,sorry to ruin the fun,but I have to go...its getting late

Chris:yeah,can you stay over,please

Y/n:No

Chris:why?

Y/n:cause my boyfriend might find out and he might think that I am cheating on him,and lied to him

Chris:please(puppy dog eyes again)

Y/n:no

Chris:please,and didn't you tell him you were gonna have a sleepover with Erika?

Y/n:yeah,fine,you win

Chris:yayyyy

Y/n:you are so childish,when are you gonna grow up?

Chris:never,do you wanna go inside?

Y/n:Sure

Y/n pov

I was a little cold so I put on my jacket,I walked into the big living room.The fireplace was on,the room felt like a relaxing mood.there was a big couch,like the ones that feel like you are on a cloud.I sat on it,it was exactly the same as I imagined it would feel.He disappeared,I didn't care much,I was satisfied with the flames of fire.After 2 minutes of concentration,I feel some hands covering my eyes.

XxX:who am I?

Y/n:Chris?

Chris:you are not wrong(takes his hands away from my eyes)

Y/n:so what do we do now?

Chris:whatever you want.....

Y/n:can we play soccer?

Chris:right now?

Y/n:yeah sure

Chris:okay,I will go get ready,do you need to borrow some clothes?

Y/n:no thanks I am good

Chris:okay I will be right back

Few minutes later...

Chris:are you ready to lose?

Y/n:you should be asking yourself the same question...

Few more minutes later...

Y/n:who's the chicken now?

Chris:I will beat you next time...

Y/n:yeah sure..

Chris:do you want anything to drink?(walking into the kitchen)

Y/n:water please

Chris:so do you wanna watch a movie?(handing me the glass of water)

Y/n:ok

Chris:let's watch a scary movie

Y/n:no!

Chris:are you sure you are not the chicken?

Y/n:fine

Chris:I promise to take care of you,protect you,hug you.....

Y/n:in your dreams Romeo

Chris:you will,watch....Hahahahahahaha

So this is all for today hopefully y'all like it,don't forget to comment,vote,follow me,bye❤️