Chapter Eighteen

Heya guys, Here's the next chapter, I've decided to include the X Factor tour and the recording the album process because it didn't feel right to me ending it here. Hope your all happy with the decision. Leave me your feedback.

Also check out xkissx stories.

Niall's Pov:

Tonight was the night. Tonight we would find out if we had won the X Factor. Were all still struggling to believe that we've actually made it this far. Honestly the fans are to thank for all of this. If we win the show tonight our lives will change forever and even if we don't our lives have already changed. No matter what happened tonight nothing could change the happiness deep inside of me. I now have three best friends and the most beautiful boyfriend in the world. So why was I still having doubts? I knew Zayn loved me and he would never hurt me, But I couldn't help but feel that while were away from eachother someone better will come along. I spoke to Liam about my fear a few days ago and he told me I needed to speak with Zayn about it. I sighed before gathering up all my courage and walking into our room, There stood Zayn packing up all his clothes.

"Zayn?" I said, He turned around and smiled happily at me.

"Nialler, What's up?" He asked. 

"Erm nothing really, Do you need any help?" I asked feeling my courage going down. Zayn raised his eyebrow at me.

"Sure" He said, I nodded at him before grabbing a bag and helping him pack his things up.

"Can't believe were moving out of here tomorrow" I commented. 

"I know, Crazy right? It's been like our home for the past few months, But don't get me wrong I'm happy to be going home" He replied.

"Yeah, Nothing beats the comfort of your own bed" I agreed, Zayn chuckled before nodding his head.

"Exactly, But I will ring you everyday Nialler" He assured me, I then sighed before dropping down on the bed. Zayn stopped what he was doing and rushed over to me.

"What's wrong?" He asked before crouching down infront of me.

"Your going to say I'm being stupid" I mumbled.

"I'd never say that Niall, Come on tell me what's bothering you" Zayn replied, I sighed.

"Promise me nothing will change while were apart? Promise me you won't find someone better" I said lowering my head.

"Is that what's upset you?" He asked, I nodded my head. "Niall I could never find someone better then you because it's impossible. I love you with every bone in my body. Even when were apart your the only thing that's going to be on my mind, Your the only one I'm going to want to hold in my arms, I will probably be moping around the house doing everyone's brains in" Zayn replied making me chuckled. 

"Promise?" I said. 

"I promise" Zayn assured me before pulling me into a hug. I hugged him back straight away.

"I'm sorry for being so stupid, I just don't want to lose you, I'm afraid someone better will come along while I'm not there" I admitted, Zayn began to stroke the back of my neck with his thumb.

"It would never happen Nialler. Straight after Christmas I'm going to come and see you, And I'm going to bring you to Bradford for my birthday, Nothing will change" Zayn said, I smiled before leaning in and kissing him. 

Being eliminated from the X Factor was like a stab through the heart. We all felt as though our dream had been snatched away from us. We all put on a brave face until we got backstage that's when the tears began to fall. I don't think we realized how hard we would take it until now. Rebecca and Matt are amazing and either one of them deserve to win but it doesn't make your loss any easier. Once myself and the boys went backstage I fell into Zayn's arms and cried silently. Liam then joined the hug, Followed by Louis and Harry. Before we left the stage we assured all the fans that we would stay together as One Direction and we all intended on doing so. 

Zayn's Pov:

We got signed! We actually got fucking signed! Matt was the winner of the X Factor 2010  but tonight it felt as though we were. We had our dream snatched from us and we felt that it was all over. We then celebrated Matt's win before we got called into Simon's office, There we were told he would be signing us. The expressions on our faces were easy to read and everyone knew what had just happened. Obviously we wasn't aloud to reveal to the fans about our signing just yet, However we were aloud to tell our families and close friends. After I'd told my family I went off in search of my boyfriend and I found him with his childhood friend Sean. I walked up to them getting a strange look from Sean.

"So your dating my best friend?" He said.

"Yeah" I replied simply before wrapping my arms around Niall's waist.

"Sean shut up" Niall said a small blush appearing on his face.

"You better look after him! Otherwise you have me to deal with!" Sean threatened. 

"I have no intention of hurting Niall" I said back. 

"Good I just had to make sure, And congratulations on the signing" He replied, I smiled before extending my hand, Sean extended his and we shook hands before I gave Niall and quick kiss to the neck. 

"Sorry" He whispered a small smile on his face. 

"What for?" I asked returning the smile.

"For Sean" He replied, I chuckled. 

"He's just being a friend, Besides nobody can scare me off" I revealed Niall chuckled before hugging me tightly, I returned the hug with just as much love. 

That night we spent our final night in the X Factor house relieving old memories. Myself and Niall once again slept in Belle Amies old room, We wanted time alone before we had to go back home. 

"I'm going to miss you" Niall said hugging my body. I hugged him back tightly.

"I'm going to miss you too. But I'm going to call you everyday, And we will skype every night" I assured him. He sighed pressing his head into the crook of my neck. 

"It won't feel right being apart from you" He replied, I sighed. 

"I know Nialler, But it's only for Christmas. After that we can be together again" I said, Niall smiled. 

"I love you" Niall said, I kissed him before replying.

"I love you too" 

The X Factor was over but there was still so much more for us to do. We had the tour coming up, Then we would be recording the album. As one journey ends another begins. The X Factor Journey has come to an end, But mine and Niall's journey has only just begun.