25

Skyler's pov

"Little Girl!" Luke called as I was in the bathroom putting stuff away.

I went into the bedroom to see him holding the skirt and crop top from when we were packing a week ago.

"I'm going to wear this, but you're not allowed to touch me." I said grabbing the two clothing items.

"Baby!" He whined while slightly slumping.

"Have fun." I smiled, he groaned so I went back into the bathroom putting the skirt and crop top on. I threw the clothes I had on out into the bedroom and proceeded to put away bathroom stuff. When I was done I went back out to the bedroom to see Luke putting clothes away.

"I want a tutu." I said looking down at the skirt.

"We'll get you one." He said not looking at me.

I went over to him and looked up at him, but he still wouldn't look at me which made me pout. I just wanted him to look at me.

"Don't pout, you know why I won't look at you." He said as he glanced down at me.

"But I miss you." He pulled me into him and hugged me. He kissed my head as I nuzzled my face into him. I grabbed his shoulders and started jumping so he would hold me.

"Hold me, p'ease!" He picked me, surprisingly. Some people would say by the way I act that I'm a little, I would agree at some moments, but Luke says I'm not. He says I'm just being the little girl I never got to be, which was true. I never really had a standard childhood. I was the parents while my parents were the kids, I made breakfast, lunch, and dinner, I cleaned, did the laundry, took care of my siblings, I even got a job as soon as I could so I could pay the bills and buy food. That's why I was a stripper, it helped me live.

"Are we soon done?" I asked while slightly squishing his cheeks together.

"Yes, I need to put these few other clothes away." I nodded and wiggled down.

Before I could go downstairs I turned back to Luke, I grabbed his face and kissed him. I smiled and went downstairs, I looked around a little bit before running back upstairs.

"What's wrong, Princess?" Luke asked as I hugged him.

"You weren't down there long." He added as he continued to put clothes away.

"It's scary alone." He slightly chuckled.

"Help me." I helped him put our clothes away. When I was done I sat on the bed and looked around. I live with Luke. I never thought I would, I never thought I'd be so in love with him, but I am and I love it.

"Did we have our happily ever after yet?" I asked making him turned around.

"Princess, we only bought a house, we have a long way yet."

"Like what?" I asked causing him to crouch down to my height.

"We have to get married, maybe have kids, maybe jobs."

"Y-you wanna have kids with me?" I stuttered, shocked.

"If you want to." He nodded.

"I never thought about it." He smiled.

"You don't have to yet, you're too little for that stuff." I nodded and reached for him. He grabbed me and took me downstairs, we went into the living room and he set me on the couch. He laid at the end of the couch so I crawled on him, straddling him.

"So you want a tutu?" He smirked causing me to nod and smile.

"What color?"

"Pink!" I squealed making me narrow my eyes. I wasn't the fondest of acting this way, I was always so used to being the grown up.

"Hey, it's alright." Luke assured.

"I'm a little." I mumbled.

"I just don't call you daddy or play or color! I just act like a baby!" He grabbed my hands making me lay down on him with a whine. I actually researched what a little is and all that stuff.

He ran his fingers through my hair, moving it.

"That's perfectly okay."

"I don't want to! I know how to take care of myself!" Well at least I used to. Ever since getting with Luke, he takes care of me.

"You're suppose to be the baby, my baby."

"I am you're baby, Ukey. I wanna be a big girl right now." I said sitting up.

"Do you still want your pink tutu?" I nodded while slightly smiling.

- - -

I keep forgetting about this story, I'm sorry