Fallen Angel

On the 22nd of January, you got a new boyfriend. It wasnt posted anywhere or talked about; I had no idea.

On the 24th of January, you were telling me how you wished I was the only person you were having sex with. How wonderful it would've been if it was just me.

On the 25th of January, you were trying to call my job to wish me a happy birthday. You told me you called multiple numbers and no one answered. You just couldnt find the restruant I worked in. I was so head over heels in love with the fact that you were trying again. That you were really genuinely working with me.

On the 27th of January, you dissapeared. You didnt tell me you were busy, You didnt open any of my messages. I was confused, but didnt worry because i know where youre at is busy.

On the 28th I finally found out you started dating someone. That day i was brave enough to say "fuck you". You still didnt read my messages.

On the 30th of January, I finally deleted the pictures of us; of you. I blocked you that day too. I felt strong again, especially after so long of feeling weak compared to you.

You cussed me out that day, on a number you never used before.
You basically told me I was flawed, selfish, spiteful, and immature. I am, I definitely am, but you? You're angry, inconsistent, petty, and a tease. Youve got all these men lined up ready to be yours, but non of them know the hell youre about to put them through.
But Congratulations! I bet you never feel lonely. I dont think you can afford to feel lonely. If you did, youd probably miss me and the lord knows that cant happen cause then you start to remember how much you love me, and how badly you fucked with my head.

That sucks, babe.

But hey!

You got the last word in. That makes you number 1 in the breakup, right?
Atleast now, I dont torture myself over you.

Now I'm finally okay without you again.

Thank you though, you helped me become a better version of myself. One that doesnt stand for the bullshit you put me through.