Chapter 5

Really, how can someone endure so much hot? This place is grilling me.

Anyway, where was I? Ah right, me and Tatsumi begun our training with Akame.

Now, since I saw her skills and we were a group of assassins I had no doubt the kind of training.

Instead we ended to peel potatoes.

No kidding.

Apparently, Akame was the responsable of the food, and since we were newbie we had to help her with the meals.

I won't lie, I wasn't as good as Tatsumi on that matter. But the problem was that Akame always ate our doing with the excuse of 'tasting'.

After some days, Mine, Bulat and Lubbock went away for a mission and Akame took us to catch fishes.

We reached a small lake with a waterfall.

Tatsumi:"Wow, this place is beautiful!"

Akame:"Today we'll catch our pray in this lake."

Me:"And how exactly?"

To answer, she started undressing. I understood what she wanted to do, but Tatsumi backed away in panic, covering his eyes.

Akame:"What are you waiting for?"

Me:"You should try to use your head."

He looked at her and sighed of relief when he saw her costume.

Akame:"Our pray is the Koga tuna. This is the best place."

Tatsumi:"Isn't that a mysterious, rare and careful fish?"

She jumped in the lake ignoring his words.

Me:"Guess she doesn't care..."

After some seconds, various fishes were thrown at us.

Me:"Oh, she's fast."

She came out and looked at us.

Akame:"Jump in the lake and hide your presence. When the prey gets close, attack."

Tatsumi removed his shirt with determination.

Tatsumi:"Child's play!"

I removed my jacket.

Me:"Don't get so cocky."

And we both jumped.

When we returned at the base, he didn't want to talk.

The reason? He took only two fishes, while I took more than 20.

After we cooked, we had dinner with Leone and Najenda, who Akame told everything.

I suppose it's useless to say that he was mocked by Leone.

Najenda:"Well Leone, talk about your job."

Leone:"Here."

She put two pictures on the table. Two men.

Leone:"This time the targets are Ogre, of the imperial army, and Gamal, an oil merchant. Our client says that Gamal pays Ogre when he makes a crime to be covered. She conctated us because her boyfried was used as scapegoat for Gamal. This is the reward."

She put a bag of money on the table.

Tatsumi:"It's a lot."

Me:"Where did she took all that?"

Leone clenched her fists on her arms.

Leone:"I felt pain...probably she sold a lot her body to obtain those money."