Consequences

Alright! This is mostly Soulness's chapter, but I made a few tiny edits to make it easier for me to write

It had been almost 4 days now since Izuki ran away and no one had seen him or found any trace after him at all. Not even ordinary people or heroes had seen him. He had completely disappeared. 

Inko Midoriya had become a living wreck thinking that her little Izuku is out there somewhere in the cold night, all alone. 

His class had almost given up on him due to who it was, and how the police insisted thy could handle it. It was Izuku Midoriya, also known as the most stubborn person in the world. If he decided to not be found, he wouldn't be found PERIOD 

All Might had started pushing himself more even though he couldn't save people anymore. He was always out and looking for him instead of teaching 1-A. 

Shoto, who had started socializing with people more when Izuku was nearby, had almost instantly cut himself off from the rest of the class. Just like when they first started at UA. 

The already different groups in 1-A had become more distant. Tokoyami was completely cut off from the rest. Group Bakugo had already begun separating, with Mina joining the girl-group more than them. Kirishima, Kaminari, and Sero had almost completely cut themselves off from Bakugo. Uraraka and Iida were doing the best they could to stay together, even though they loved each other, it was becoming too much for them, with Izuku's disappearance, and the constant disgusted looks their former friends gave them. All other students had started keeping to themselves more. 

It was quiet when they ate dinner together, quiet at group projects, quiet in class, quiet at missions. They had all separated and started leaving each other. They had all lost hope. 

It wasn't only Izuku falling apart... 

End of Chapter 4... 

A/N: AHHHHH! This chapter was so difficult to write. As you can see, our favorite class isn't doing so well. Let's hope Izuku is doing better as we'll learn that in the next chapter. Peace.