-Valentine's Chapter-

*Flashback to February 14th*

"Ouch!" You whine as you bump your big toe on the side of the couch. "Taehyung, please. Unless you want me to have a broken bone, you need to steer me correctly."

"I'm sorry baby."

"Can I take off this blindfold now?"

"No!" He abruptly turns you to the right. "It's a surprise."

You groan, but don't complain. The fact that he's gone through all of this to make Valentine's day special for you, the least you can do is remain blindfolded. The closer you both get to where you're going, you begin to smell the faint scent of what you can assume is a peach scented candle. "Smells yummy."

"Not as yummy as you." He whispers raspily, sending shivers down your spine.

"Now, now, Mr. Kim." You giggle. "It would be such a shame to rip your clothes off so soon-"

The blindfolded is suddenly being taken off of you and your eyes take a second to adjust as you put your glasses on. Blinking multiple times, everything comes into focus. In front of you is his bed surrounded by purple rose petals with peach-mango candles illuminating the bedroom from the nightstands. On the bed, 2 big ass heart shaped boxes of chocolate, a huge life sized teddy bear, and a huge Valentine's day card.

"Oh my God, Taehyung." You turn around to now see a big bouquet of flowers in his hands. You wrap your arms around him, kissing his lips with such urgency.

"Happy Valentine's day, Y/n."

No one has ever done something so simple and so beautiful for you. Granted, that teddy bear probably cost him a fortune. No one has ever shown you the love that Taehyung has. The fact that he insisted the only thing you do for him on this day is pay for dinner, you feel like that isn't enough to express your gratification and thanks.

"Wait here." You say, quickly dashing into his kitchen. Going straight into the fridge, you open it, eyes scanning over everything. "Come on, come on. I know you have it, Tae."

"You okay?" You hear him yell from his room.

"Yup! Just stay there!" You finally spot what you're looking for and your eyes light up. "Bingo."

Taking the item in question, you quickly make your way into the bedroom. Taehyung's back is turned as he's taking your gifts off of the bed and setting them neatly in the chair by the closet. He can feel your presence once you enter the room. "Are you good?"

"Peachy." You smile, holding the mysterious item behind your back.

He turns to face you, confusion on his flawless features. "What do you have?"

Smirking, you pull the item out in sight. "Wanna have some fun?"

"Y/n," Taehyung breathes out, his shy self returning. "What are we gonna do with that?"

"Play." You say innocently, shaking the can of whipped cream. "Come on, let's play."

Taehyung swallows the lump in his throat, not able to control his growing buldge that your eyes catch sight of. He's too embarrassed to say it, but the thought of licking whipped cream off of your body excites him. You push his limits, in the good way.

"So is that a yes?" You giggle, spraying the sweet cream into your mouth & licking the access of your lips to get a reaction.

Taehyung just nods, frozen in his spot. He doesn't know what to do next. He follows your lead all of the time, which is okay with you. You're still as inexperienced as he is, but you're more knowledgeable.