Chapter 33 'Results'

Start from the beginning

"Thanks Nialler. Hows America treating you?"

"It's mega crazy, got mobbed trying to get out of the airport yesterday. Liam lost a shoe." 

I chuckled softly "Did Dani and El get home okay?" 

"Yeah, they're doing great. I cant wait to see you again."

"You'll be home soon, I cant come back over Niall. I need all the money I have to get through college." I sighed

"I know, I'm not blaming you. If we get a few days off I'm coming over though." 

"Niall you know management wont let you."

"I dont care, management can shove it!"

"Your not risking your job for me." I smiled

"But.."

"No buts Niall. Yous are all too tired because your working to much the now, flying over here and back in a few days will make it worse. Promise me you wont risk your job or your health for me?"

"Promise." he sighed sounding defeated

"If I get  a job I'll come over." I promised

"Okay, I need  to go babe. Got another radio interview. Love you."

"Okay, love you too babe." 

I ended our phone call and put my envelop into my bag.

"I'm going to head home guys, jet lags kicking in. Come round later though." I smiled waving goodbye to everyone and starting the walk home.

I put my key into the lock and stepped through the door, picking up the mail and sifting through it.

Kicking the door shut and putting the letters that weren't for me on the table I fell back onto the sofa opening my first letter from the college.

I scanned through it then cheered. It was my letter of acceptance.

I smiled and started opening my other letter. I smiled again reading it, it was saying my driving text was booked for tomorrow afternoon. I had been taking lessons for a year and hopefully got finally get a car and drive now!

I kicked off my converse and padded into the kitchen making lunch.

I sat at the table eating then decided to go to sleep for a bit, the tiredness hitting me.

I fell into my bed and curled up, finally falling asleep.

-RING RING-

"Yo Lily!"

I groaned turning over in my sleep.

-RING RING-

"Lily, its us!"

I sat up in bed rubbing my eyes.

I stumbled out of bed and walked down the stairs, opening my door.

"What?" I groaned

"You said we could come round." Kerry shrugged

"What time is it?" I asked

"Half six."

I groaned again letting them in.

We walked the familiar walk out my back garden and down the secret door in the basement that only me and my closest friends knew about. My Mum and Dad didn't even know it was there.

When we were all in the large room, I shut the hatch door and flicked on the lights revealing the amazing interior.

This was my favourite room ever. It was the full size of the whole house, it had a bathroom, kitchen and the main room was huge. It had several sofa's a huge flat screen TV, Xbox 360, Playstations, Wii's, all that. Then thee was the huge table surrounding by chairs.