IS THAT A HICKEY?!

"Really?"

"Yeah. Ee~" Amis and Kate clapped. "Isn't it exciting?"

"What's there to be excited about? It's just....basket ball,"

I settled my locker before I looked at Kate and Amis and they both just stared at me with wide eyes and their jaws hanging.

"What?"

"What's there to be excited about?? Are you forgetting something?"

"You guys are being crazy-"

"Jungkook's playing as Team Leo's centre alongwith Hoseok, Jin, Soobin and Taehyun,"

"Centre?" I murmured.

"Yes!"

I can already imagine him running through the court with sweat covering his stormy built body. His muscles flexing and biceps inviting--

"But Team Leo is going to have Valerie as the head cheerleader. How lucky!" Kate sighed and I lowered my gaze becoming sad.

Whenever they mention Valerie with Jungkook, it hurts me. Affects me. Badly.

"MAKE WAY!" Miso yelled and rushed forward pushing us aside when my assignment fell.

I looked up from the assignments just to see Jungkook coming with Valerie.

'The Couple Just Entered Great,'

"What is so special about her anyway?" Amis scoffed as we stared at Valerie blushing profusely while walking with Jungkook through the corridors.

"Her outfit?" I shrugged my shoulders as we watched people compliment her for own 'new' fit.

"Is that even an outfit to wear at Uni?"

"Well it's Valerie Roy, the trend setter," Amis reasoned out because anything, literally anything that Valerie wore was in one of the lead news at our University page run by her fandom probably.

"Looked great yesterday night!" Olivia winked at the couple and they waved back.

"We're only destined to pick our stuff," Kate shrugged before leaning down to pick up our stuff.

I just had my gaze locked at Jungkook because whenever I look at him, I see Valerie and whenever I see Valerie, I see that awful night she made me face. I was staring at him for too long that, he, somehow noticed and passed me a look.

 I was staring at him for too long that, he, somehow noticed and passed me a look