morning • norman

A/N:
I'm not making an R/T/S for Chapter 123 cuz it's not really worth talking about. The story is just moving forward...

     And in the calm of the morning, the sweet, alluring smell of fresh coffee tickles your nose just right

And in the calm of the morning, the sweet, alluring smell of fresh coffee tickles your nose just right. It gives you a feeling of ease, exhaling slowly after taking a whiff of the hot beverage.

You see the smoke rising up, the aroma enters your nose, calling out to you to be drank. Connecting your lips to the cup, you were greeted with a strong taste of the day. You smile. The way Norman makes your coffee still hasn't changed, and you still love it after all these years.

Speaking of him, he comes into the living room now, joining you on the couch with his morning coffee in hand. You two peck each other on the lips before turning your attention to the view outside your house.

It was raining, stunning droplets of water hitting the ground like diamonds. It calmed you, while watching this rain with your beloved Norman by your side. You couldn't ask for anything else besides this perfect moment.

"Y/n?" He looked over to you.

"Yes?"

"You look lovely today."

"Thanks, Norman," you smiled.

As you two finished your mugs of coffee, you remain in each other's embrace.

Soon, the rain ceases. The sun slowly makes its way up and out to the blue sky. The clouds slightly drift away, making sure that the sun glowed brightly. But that didn't stop you from watching. The sun dropped by your living room, illuminating it for a brighter day.

Having finished your coffee, you take Norman's mug and head to kitchen. As you were washing the mugs, you felt a pair of strong arms wrap around your waist. You chuckle, waiting for your husband to tell you what he wanted.

"Let's go back to bed," he whispered softly by your ear. You laugh under your breath.

"After I'm done washing."

Norman didn't let go until you were finished. And after that, you both made your way back to your absolutely comfortable bed.

"I'm so glad I married you, Norman."

"Me too, Y/n."

the end.