GET YOUR JUNGCOCK OFF OF MY CHAIR.

3 days later;
I didn't want to go to college for these three days. Was not ready to face everyone.

In these three days, Jimin texted me like every day and I have a pile of 177 texts of Jimin.

Jungkook tried to contact but I never attended the call.

Kate and Amis even came to my house but I turned them down.

I never told Oppa what happened to me as me and Namjoon never share alot of stuff with eachother. Neither I expect Namjoon to care.

Today, I was having my lunch since Oppa pushed me to go to University for the proxy. And it also wasn't alright to be absent for my grades.

I sat in front of my mirror pushing my hair to the side, there was a faint spot that horrible night delivered to me.

"Another trauma Hana," I smiled weakly to myself as I patted the beauty blender over the spot to cover it with foundation. "Guess with every person out here, your life itself hates you too," I wiped my tears before my eyes landed onto the teddy Jk got me.

"Why can't I give up on you? Why after everything that happens to me, I can't give up my feelings for you?" I talked to it. "Why does this hurt so much?"

I sighed as I wore my watch before looking at myself in the mirror again. "I know no one's gonna say this to you but have a good day,"

Today, I didn't have any energy to fight anyone back. I don't have energy for arguements. The thing I went through is only between myself. I can't share it with anyone even, and it aches cuz after Valerie's whole drama, I can't even trust anybody. Once the heart gets too heavy with pain people don't cry, they just fall silent.

_

"Hana? OH MY GOD, we were so worried," Kate and Amis both hugged me and I nodded a little. "How're you?"

"Trying to survive,"

"What happened in Jimin's party? You j--"

"I don't wanna talk about it. My class is about to start, Amis. It's better that I should leave,"

"But-"

"See you later, round" I waved before walking while keeping my gaze low. Due to my mind being somewhere else, I bumped into Valerie. Meanwhile, she was getting complimented at her 'cute lil' outfit urgh.

"Aw~ the wuss puss is back to college?" She pouted evilly and I just remained quiet

"Aw~ the wuss puss is back to college?" She pouted evilly and I just remained quiet. If she wants to bully me, she can because I don't want to further get bullied.

"Good news. I'm the new head cheerleader for team red. Won't you congratulate me?" She bent down a little to meet my gaze that was just on my converse.

"C-congratulations Valerie," It was so hard because her cheering from Chris that night flash into my mind.

"Hmm....looks like you don't want to talk after being assaul--"