Chapter 2 (EDITED)

Darkness, It was all that she could see

She couldn't open her eyes, and she felt pain as something bit and sucked on her neck.

Hot!

She wanted to cry but couldn't

'Is this hell? ha..ha.. its so hot'

Heavy! She felt something heavy above her body, suddenly she felt nauseated as she used all her energy to push the heavy thing of her body.

She touched something soft and hot and felt shocked. 'what is this soft thing? is it cotton? un it feels nice'

"ah! that hurts.."

She cried as her eyes quickly snapped open, automatically her eyes widened in shock because above her now is a man. A handsome man, Fuck! what the hell?!

The man's face looked very frustrated because when he was finally in the mood and was filled with lust, the girl pushed him off the bed and onto the cold floor! His eyes turned red with embarrassment and anger as he glared daggers at her while she just stared at him shocked

"Rapist!"

She screamed and hit his head and watched as he fell to the floor again. He felt helpless as he kissed the floor before turning bright red in anger 'Fuck! is this a girl or a man? why is she so strong?!'

He couldn't believe he was hit and by a girl no less! He stood up and just now did she realize that he was naked!! 

Today was the day he married this young girl and tonight was their wedding night. While he was looking forward to eating his wife he was suddenly pushed off the bed without any warning and got hit on the head!

The girl watched dumbfounded as she saw his face 'what the hell was HE doing here?! i thought i died! why am i still seeing his ugly ass face?!!'

"This must be hell..."

She sighed helplessly her eyes looking empty and cold. She looked away and closed her eyes. 'this must be hell, otherwise why would this bastard be here in front of me? *mental sigh* i thought i would go to heaven'

"You!"

The man angrily screamed and pointed a shaking finger towards her when he heard what she said. His pride was ruthlessly stomped on by this crazy girl's attitude! How can he go and brag to his friends about his first time now?! His wife just pushed him off the bed and even hit him! No one has ever treated him like this before, not even his parents!

She shivered when she heard his scream and all the bad memories came rushing to her mind like bullets

She felt pain as she remembered her babies cries and smiles before she died. Her tears started gathering in her eyes as she looked around the room in horror. She could see that it looked exactly the same as her wedding bedroom when she got married to that bastard 7 years ago!

Her lower body felt pain and she slowly understood what happened. This was their wedding day and tonight was their first night as husband and wife..

Her eyes widened when he grabbed her chin roughly and forced her to look up to him.

"Hey don't touch me! Trash!" she screamed angrily as she pushes his hand away. His face turns into one of shock 'humph serves you right bastard'

"Bitch! what the hell did you just call me?!"

She closed her eyes as she heard his angry voice. 'he's probably resisting the urge to slap me right now. I know his principals, no matter how angry he'll get, he would never hit someone from the opposite gender, but from my memories of 7 years, the only woman he ever hit was me!'

"I called you trash! and don't you call me a bitch! bastard!" 

she punched his nose as hard as she can, got off the bed and ran away as fast as she can. 'my body feels so sore. dammit! why couldn't I reborn a little bit earlier so i don't have to be married to this beast!!'

The guy held his nose and felt warm liquid dripping out. He looked at his hand and saw it was covered in blood. His eyes widened and turned red with anger 

"Bitch! Come here you! I want to kill you!" He screamed as he lost control over his anger

He got off the bed and started running like crazy to her. He almost managed to catch her hand but she was quick enough to run into the bathroom.

"Hey! Open the door! Bitch! I want to punch you! Get out!"

He screamed like a mad man. He was really angry now! How dare she punch his precious nose! It is -or was- his most proud asset

"Are you crazy? There's no way I'll get out from here! I want to divorce!"

He rolled his eyes, not believing what he heard. This was their wedding night and that bitch already wants to divorce! Is she trying to bring ridicule him?! What would happen to his reputation if he divorced a girl after marrying her for not even 24 hours?!

"Fuck!!"

Bang!

He kicked the bathroom door and that resulted on his leg getting hurt. He almost wanted to cry, He was not only pushed off the bed, he was also insulted and punched by this crazy girl! His first time was also ruined, he really wanted to explode out of anger

He couldn't even marry his love because of this crazy bitch!

"Did father want to torture me by making me marry this bitch!"

He screamed again out of frustration. His 180 IQ brain couldn't comprehend what the hell just happened. 

Meanwhile in the bathroom, she looked at her figure in the mirror. Her eyes were read and filled with tears but she stubbornly wouldn't let them fall, refusing to look weak in front of that bastard. Her face was tender, young and definitely not pale. Her lips were red and there were no eyebags under her eyes, but her eyes still looked cold. She touched her face, thinking it was a dream only to see the girl in the mirror do the same.

Her brain still couldn't quite comprehend the fact that she was reborn to when she was 18 years and on the night of her wedding 

She looked at the close door, a ghost of a smile appeared at her beautiful red lips. Hatred and scorn displayed in her eyes

"I must get out of this hellish prison" she muttered determined. An idea flashed through her mind as she looked in the mirror with a smirk on her face.

---------------------
Hello!
Another chapter edited by yours truly, ME!-

--------------------

First edit- 2019 something

second edit- January 25 2021

hope this chapter version is better than the old one :)