3) This Bullet Got Yo Name On It Baby

Khalil and I were sitting on the roof, and I have no clue how we started talking about sex but...

"So, you think about me? At night?" I ask Khalil as I stare at our entwined hands. "Yeah, I think about you a lot."

"What about, actually?" Khalil laughs and turns on his side. He strokes my cheek and my body feels warm.

Boy don't do that.

"Well, this of this scenario. So were alone. In your room, we're both naked."

"Ew you mean your feet are out?" I tease. "Girl, you got claws for toes." I playfully punch him and he takes my hand. "I'd be gentle, I'd go as deep as you'd want me to, I'd want you to Scratch at my back and I'd want you to moan my name until you climax..." He whispers in my ear.

I bite my lip and pull him close. "I want you, Khalil."

"I want you too." He kisses me and I feel his tongue slip past my lips. He gets on top of me and wrap my legs around him. "Khalil..."

"Yes, Deya?" I moan as I feel him grind against me. A knock comes to my door and we scramble apart. "Yeah?" I call out. "Dinner time!" Jennifer calls out.

"I'll be right down!" I call out. I look back at Khalil and I make fix my shirt while he fixes his pants.

"Khalil?"

"Yeah?" He answers. "So, we can't deny this between us. And well...do you want to get together sometime like maybe Saturday?"

"Sure and do what?" I smirk at him and lean over, biting his bottom lip. "I think you'll be creative on where else my lips can be." His eyes widen and he clears his throat.

"Wh...where do you want to go?" He asks. "Maybe a hotel. Obviously it can't be here or your place. But let's pick a good hotel. I want it to be special."

"Okay, I'll set it up. I'll make the reservations and we can check into hotel at 2:00."

"Perfect. I'll just talk to Mr. Pierce-"

"You sure that's a good idea? I mean I know he isn't your dad but-" I stop him. "I'll have an adult conversation with him, I'm sure he will understand. But you'll have condoms right?" Khalil chuckles. "Yeah, of course."

"Good, cause this is my first time and I don't want to go into this blind or wind up pregnant."

"Um, Adeya?"

"You good? You look like you're about to pop a blood vessel." He nods. "It's just..."

"Just what? If you're not ready, I can wait."

"What? Nah, it's not that. I, uh...I lied...."

Oh dear god he probably has like three baby mamas and another baby on the way.

"About?" I ask as I swallow hard. "I'm a...I've never had sex before. I was afraid to tell you because I thought you'd think that I was some loser or something. But like I want this to be special, and not be disappointing."

I crawl into his lap and kiss his lips. "Thank you for telling me. Besides, as fine as you are and you haven't been touched either? That just made you even more attractive in my book. Now let's get off this roof before we do something we might regret."

"You sure?" Khalil looks at me and he looks down at my lips. He runs his thumb across my bottom lip and I move back before I do something unholy on this roof. "Let's go, Khalil."

I make it to the kitchen to find Mr. Pierce and Miss Steward in the kitchen finishing up. I look around and see Jennifer but not Anissa. "Where's Anissa?" I ask. "She's not coming and if I would've known family dinner was optional-"