Another meal

I wake up too my head thumping. My body felt so weak, I know that I'll have to go hunting again tonight much to my displeasure.

     I look for my phone only to find it under my cats fat ass.

     "Scrambles move thy self from thous cellar of devices." I commanded in my Westrosi accent.

I ended up having to budge him over and looked at the time.

8:29 pm

     I groaned, I'm to lazy to go to a club so I'll just Tinder search.

     I open the app and message some of the many men that mailed me asking if they want to hookup tonight.

     Out of the five I messaged, three said they had to work, one didn't reply to me, though the last one replied.

Max:Sure! Where do you want to meet up?😍

Me: Near the old theatre, the one next too the floral café.

Max: Meet you there babe, don't wear any underwear😘😘

     I shuddered, I hate hunting nights. I dress in a plain black dress that reaches my mid thigh, basic makeup and hair brushed back.

     I gave my kitty a kiss on his little nose and said,
"I'll be back soon baby, momma's going to eat."

     I walk over to my corner, pulling my arms to my chest and closed my eyes until the familiar vacuum Incase my body.

     I arrived at a small ally near the theater, i had to hold onto the wall for a moment. It takes a lot out of me to do shit like that.

     Once I regained my posture I exited the ally and walked towards the theater.
He stood there leaned up against the wall on his phone when I walked up.

     His eyes immediately snapped up too me, looking me up and down like I was a meal.

    'How ironic," I thought. But I smiled, walking over to hug him.

     "Hey Max it's great to meet you," I say as I embrace him.

     "It's good to meet the goddess of Tinder~," he replied sultry.

     I cringed, but I kept smiling. I motion to the back of the ally where it's almost dark.

     He walked over with a little bounce in his step.

     "Oh if you only knew," i thought.

     I smiled and walked over too him with a little sway in my hips as I walk over to him.
He looked giddy, I get on my knees in front of him.

     Slowly unbuckling his jeans as I pull his cock out and start stroking him.

He gave small moans, though that wasn't enough, I stood up (still stroking him) and looked in his eyes.

     I leaned forward, closing my lips on his. Our lips moved in sync for a couple moments as we pull away for breath I ask him.

     "Are You horny big boy? Do you just want to pin me against this wall and fuck me to the point of oblivion?" I questioned sexually.

     His breath was ragged, not just from the kiss but also my words. I can tell from his eyes that he wanted me.

     He gave a energetic nod, I smiled and leaned forward towards his ear and whispered lustfully,
"What do you want to do to me? To my body?~"

     He gasped for air and answered, " I want to pin you to this wall, fuck you until you scream my name and only want me to fuck you constantly."

     I gave a small moan at this for an added effect, I grabbed the side of his face and made him look at me.

     "How horny are you baby?~" I asked him seductively.

     From the look on his face was pure bliss, he will fill me up nicely and I'm not meaning in a sexual way.

     He staggered on the first couple words,
"I-I-I want-want you so badly right now I feel like I'm about to burst.

     I grinned, leaning forward to his neck as my hand quickly went over his mouth to cover it. My lips closed over his jugular vein as I bit down, sucking the delicious juice from him.

     He tried to struggle, he kept trying to push me off but he was getting weaker by the second. He soon just stopped moving.
I took one last gulp and dropped his body, looking around to see if anyone saw before I bent down and used his flannel as a napkin.

     I look in his pockets for his wallet and took only cash, the store doesn't pay me enough anyways.

     I stood straight and pulled my arms to my body once again, closing my eyes I appeared back in my room.
I grabbed my pjs and walked towards the bathroom.

     Once inside I looked behind the bathroom curtain, once it was all clear I closed the door, locked it, and started taking the dress off.

     I grabbed my makeup wipes, I relieved my face from the flip of what remained of my makeup and took off my eyelashes.

     I turned on the shower, waiting for it to warm up I look in the mirror one last time.

     I looked my body up and down, then I turned it to the side to see my barely visible scars. Six. I have six circular scars on my back.

     I never asked my mother about them and I never will. I think it would be best if I never know what happened.

     I turn away from the mirror, I stepped into the shower. I let the warm liquid drip itself down my frame, drenching me as I stood there.

     My hands tracing my figure as I squeeze my breast, my hand trailing down to my soaked cunt.

     Tracing up and down my slit I leaned my head against the shower wall I enter one finger.

     Slowly plunging my finger deep in me, hitting every spot that makes my body jolt.

     I add in two more, continuing my pleasurable movements as a few moans slip from my lips. I soon hit my bundle of nerves that induce my peak of pleasure.

     I soiled my had with my juices, I looked down, rubbing it between my fingers before I rinse the essence from me.

     I grabbed my soap, rubbing the lather into my scalp as I flush the substance from my hair I condition then wash my body.

     Once done I turn off the shower, I step out; drying myself off I walk to my room, grabbing my pajamas I dress and get under my covers.

    My cat jumped on the bed, situating himself draped over my stomach. I chuckle, scratching his ear I relaxed. I close my eyes, letting myself fall to sleep.