I M P R E S S

"Thank you!" Baekhyun thanked the customers as they left.

He sighed and slowly walked over to their table and starting cleaning and wiping their table. He suddenly noticed another person's hands holding a cloth wiping the table as well. Baekhyun looks up and his eyes widen when he sees Chanyeol's smiling face in front of him.

"Chanyeol?"

"Oh hey Baek!" Chanyeol pretends to be surprised.

"What are you doing here?" Asked Baekhyun.

"Working!"

Baekhyun doesn't say anything else and he only stares at the tall male in front of him who continues cleaning the table smiling.

"Baekhyuniie~!" Heechul runs towards Baekhyun when he spots him, "I see you've already met Chanyeol!"

"Quite a while ago actually." Chanyeol smirks.

"Anyways Chanyeol applied this morning and since we're a bit understaff I gladly accepted him." Heechul smiled, "By the way, Baekhyun! You're coming to my party this Friday right?"

"I- um-"

"Yes! Yes he is...I had just asked him if he wanted me to pick him up. So Baekhyun?" Chanyeol smirked.

He knew Baekhyun would never embarrass him in front of others. Baekhyun knew that if he said no in front of Heechul it would embarrass Chanyeol. So he had already expected Baekhyun to agree.

"A-Ah..sure Chanyeol.." Baekhyun nervously responded.

"Great!" Chanyeol smiled.

"Awesome! I'll see you two tomorrow." Heechul did finger guns at the two walking towards the exit.

When Baekhyun was sure Heechul had left he glared at Chanyeol.

"What the hell Chanyeol! I wasn't planning on going...I don't do parties...but-"

"You didn't want to say no in front of Heechul to embarrass me." Chanyeol smiled, "but...Baekhyun you're a smart guy...you could've made up a quick excuse, yet you didn't."

Chanyeol smirked and finished up clearing the table. He checked the time on his watch, "6:02 pm...I guess you're done."

Baekhyun nodded and started to head out until he heard Chanyeol shout out, "I'll pick you up at 7 tomorrow."

Baekhyun froze and turned to Chanyeol and fake smiled and gave him a thumbs up.

He rushed outside and speed walked home wanting to talk to Luhan quick. When he spotted his apartment building he rushed up the stairs since it was quicker and unlocked his room door and burst inside.

Luhan's head jolted up when Baekhyun rushed in breathing heavily.

"Luhan...help me." Said Baekhyun.

"Sorry kiddos you're gonna have to wait a bit longer to get your test grades back." He looked at the stack of papers on the coffee table.

Baekhyun explained the whole situation he's gotten into. Leaving out the part where Chanyeol kind of caught him.

"You could've made up a quick excuse, but you didn't."

Maybe Baekhyun was lying to himself. Yes, he really didn't want to go but with Chanyeol's offer to take him...maybe it really did make him want to go to the party.

"Well Baek, you ARE going to the party because Heechul invited me too and I need you there just in case." Said Luhan, "And we need to get you something to wear sweetie."

"Wear? I'm just gonna wear a shirt and jeans why does it-"

Luhan shushed Baekhyun, "If you want to impress Chanyeol then we're gonna need to go shopping."

"S-Shopping? Lu isn't it a bit too late to-"

"Hush child we're going!" Luhan dragged Baekhyun out the door.

"We need to make this quick I need my beauty sleep!" Luhan dragged Baekhyun into the closest store to the entrance.

Luhan wandered and looked around the shop not even listening to Baekhyun's opinions until he found a shirt and an idea popped into his head.

"Hold this!" Said Luhan shoving a hanger into Baekhyun's arms.

Baekhyun sat there sighing until Luhan returned with a pair of black pants in his arms and blond hair dye in his other hand

"Yay!"

___

SORRY THIS IS SO LATE AND CRAPPY DJSKSKSKSKS I could go on a rant rn but I don't have time rip