~13.5~

R POV

A creak and swoosh of a door woke me up.

But something's not right. I'm . . . warm? Like a second human body warm.

No.

No wait.

There is definitely a second human.

Did I kill someone and pass out by them? Has that happened before? Yah, it has. But wait it's breathing! The human is breathing! Should . . . Should I kill it?

"Batman?" A voice whispered from the door.

'Oh no. Please, oh pete! No!'

I cracked my eyes open to see if my nightmare of a thought was true.

And guess what?

It freakin' was! Curse me for always being right!

I was asleep! ON BATDUDE! Or Batman or whatever. In what kind of sick twisted world am I sleeping ON TOP OF a hero!

Fully awake (and utterly disgusted) I sprang off Batguy and into a corner of the small room. Everyone around me jumped, startled.

It was silent.

Me, glaring, completely 100% confused by everything that was happening.

Them, equally as confused.

So they just left. Batguy stood up off the floor and walked out the door, following his super buddies.

"What the Fu-"

Quick Funny Chapter XD!

Real Chapter will come out soon, just wanted to give you a little something because it may be a bit of a wait  (just got a lot of stories to work on plus school plus other crap blah blah blah)

But yah I'll see you guy soon! Have a Star Stellar Day Week Month and Year!