Jotaro x reader-whatever it takes~

Y/N Pov
You were a normal girl who was a teenager who used to live in Japan but left to go to live in Ireland. But now she's 17 and she and her parents are going back to Japan for the rest of their carrier. You have a stand you named her valkery she had armour wings and her skin was a light grey colour (I'm not used to this shit sorry)
It was 07:00 am and she was getting ready for school.
"Sweetie are you ready for your first day at school?" Your mom asked you
"Yeah mom I'm ready," You said grabbing your school supplies lunch and headed to the door your mom gives you a goodbye kiss and you start your adventure to your new school
~an hour later~
You sigh "Few it's lunch Time time to eat my lunch," You said as you began to eat your lunch and saw a weird looking guy who was sitting on the table next to yours with a bunch of girls fingerling around him you could tell he wasn't someone to mess around with so you told the girls to stop bugging him and let him eat his lunch in peace They clearly weren't having it and started to insult you and one got really close to your face and your natural instincts kicked in and your stand sent her flying through the hall that's when you thought 'Sh**'
You grabbed your lunch and stuff and ran to the library and sat down you weren't allowed to eat in there so you did some of the homework you got I know Shi*** first day am I right?
Then out of nowhere, you heard an unpleasant moody voice "hey where did you get that stand?" The Unknown male voice said so you just replied with a sigh and replied in the nicest way possible "I've had her since I was 10 why do you care?" He looked angry he was about to speak but you interrupted him "I named her valkery and her ability is that she can fly she used her fists to fight and she's very fast she can also heal with her tears but she can not bring people back from the dead if that's what your thinking" you sat there staring up at him waiting for his reply but all he did was cover his eyes with his hat then nod "my stands name is star platinum he uses his fists to fight just like yours his attacks are star finger the world and he always shouts Ora while attacking And my name is Jotaro Kujo" he replied You say their frozen "J-Jotaro K-Kujo as in my old friend Jojo oh my lord it's me Y/N L/N it's been so long" you smiled standing up "your back I thought you left for good
N/N?" You gasped and punched him playfully "I moved back and you can't get rid of me that easily Jojo!" You smirked he said his famous 'yare yare daze' and hugged you whilst blushing
Jotaos pov
So I found my best friend again after so long she's back here in my arms and I'm never ever letting her go again never in my life I will always protect her "Whatever it takes"
~10 years later~
Jotaro had confessed his feelings towards you and you accepted his feelings towards you know he is divorced with a child but that doesn't matter your with your one true love and no matter what you'll be with each other until you die and you know then your destinies are always intertwined but you'll never forget those words that day he confessed to you.
"I will protect you always I'll do whatever it takes"

A/N
Few finally done my first one shot in this book and it's our favourite dolphin lover Jotaro Kujo he's probably my 2nd favourite Jojo after Joseph, of course, this one-shot was going to be called reunited but it kinda sounded boring to me so I changed it to 'Whatever it takes' but yeah other than that I really really loved writing it. It was a really great first time writing a one-shot but I was able to achieve it and I'm happy about it but I should really be going to sleep I have school tomorrow but yeah I'll see you all in the next one-shot oh and have a Jotaro and Jouske with a small star platinum and Crazy diamond!!!

 It was a really great first time writing a one-shot but I was able to achieve it and I'm happy about it but I should really be going to sleep I have school tomorrow but yeah I'll see you all in the next one-shot oh and have a Jotaro and Jouske wi...

Aren't they cute hehe okay okay I'm going

Bye for now
-Tordie~