Chapter 4.6

Hikone-shi,
Shiga

When Yui regained consciousness, she starts telling us what she sees in her vision. I see anxiety in her face when he looked at us and Hanasaki family. It seems hard for her to tell us what she sees. Because this is a tragedy. Some people may not want to hear bad things about their ancestors from others. But, we still have to tell them.

Yui took a deep breath, "I will start with rumors about the curse in the Hanasaki family," she said, "Nakagawa-san said that the man born in the Hanasaki family has always died young since the time of his great-grandfather, Hanasaki Keizo, is that right?"

"Yes," Nakagawa-san nodded her head, "My uncle even died in his 20s, so there are currently no male descendants in Hanasaki family. We wondered where the curse came from,"

Yui doubted as she nervously looked at Nakagawa-san, "The curse came from Hanasaki Miyabi, the great-grandmother of the Hanasaki family,"

"Ehhhh ?? !!!" They all looked very surprised. Especially the Hanasaki family.

"Why is my great-grandmother cursing her own family?" Nakagawa-san aunt, Hanasaki Suzuka-san asked with a puzzled expression.

"Your great-grandmother didn't curse the Hanasaki family in general," said Yui, "She only cursed the boys born in the Hanasaki family,"

"Only boys?" asked Nakagawa-san, "Why?"

"This is what I see from my vision," Yui looked hesitate, but she added, "The accuracy of what I say can be wrong,"

"Morimachi-san, right? After what you did with your colleagues, there is no reason for us not to believed what you say. So, please. Don't hesitate to say what you know." Suzuka-san nodded her head.

"My wife is right," Suzuka-san husband smiled, "So, why did our great-grandmother cursed a boy who was born to her own family?"

Yui took a deep breath, "A boy born to Hanasaki's family at that time, not a child from Hanasaki Miyabi," Yui said, "The boy was born to a maid who had a relationship with Hanasaki Keizo,"

"Ehhhhh ?!" I could see their facial expressions. It's not an expression of surprise or anger, more so, "How dare you to talk like that?"

"What do you mean?" Nakagawa-san's mother glared at Yui.

"Miyabi-san and Keizo-san have 7 children, I'm right? Five girls and two boys. The oldest and the second oldest are girls, right? The third and fourth children are a boy and the youngest are girls, " Yui explained.

"Yeah ..." Suzuka-san answered, she still confused.

"Isn't there a huge gap age between the oldest daughter and third son?" Yui asked.

They fell silent for a moment. As if trying to remember it.

"So, our great-grandmother... put cursed to the son of the Hanasaki family because it was not her son, but... the son of a maid...who had an affair with our great-grandfather?" said Suzuka-san in a trembled voice.

"I apologize for saying this," Yui looked at us. We just nodded our heads. Tell her that what she's doing is right.

"What happened after that?" Suzuka-san's husband asked, "What about all the human skulls in the basement?"